Weight Loss

sherby

Hi everyone,

I have noticed on some of your weight losses that some weeks some of you have lost more weight, for instance 4lb one week and say 1 or 2lb another. I know that 1 to 2lb is healthy and also it is really good considering the amount of food that you can eat but can I ask if during the weeks that people have lost more is there a reason for this? Did you eat anything different or was it just the way it happened?

Thanx xx

It's just the way it happens sometimes. I generally lose on average about 1.5lbs a week. But sometimes I have a big drop and I have no idea why. Just a happy bonus! Sometimes it's the week after my "you know what", so maybe water loss... who knows. Some weeks I might only lose half a pound. It all averages out though, and I'm happy with that. :)

I have a pattern that my Consultant spotted a few years ago when I was loosing weight to get married. I would have a good loss, loose a little, sts and then gain. I stick to the plan 100% and still follow a pattern as such...see below. I know that during that TOTM, I will either gain weight or have a small loss.
Everyone is different and it also depends upon how much you have to loose and also if you are male or female.
Good luck with your journey though!.

Yes when I lost 4 st a couple of years ago my pattern was a huge loss, followed by a sts then a small loss then a huge loss then a gain, it carried on like this for the entire time it took me to get to target!, and I didn't do anything any different week to week, always stuck to the plan etc, to be honest I found it really hard psychologically as I would much rather have lost 1-2lb per week, every week!, I know it averaged out at 2-3lbs per week over the course of the time it took me to get to target but the weeks where you gain or sts for no reason (not even * wk) would destroy me

This time, I hate it when I have a huge loss as I know the following week or 2 I'm going to struggle to lose anything, no matter what I do

I seemed to have a 3 week cycle, big loss, little loss, STS.

I find that when i eat more fruit i lose more weight, don't know why it must just speed things up for me x

When I hit goal first time :)rolleyes:) my last WI was a 3lbs compared to halves and pounds for the few weeks before that. I did nothing different, in fact, I may even have relaxed a little. I only needed 1lb for target.

TOTM the worst for WI (oh, that and the Monday after a Saturday night curry feast :8855:)

Just to add a bit more to this one, I find when the weather is good the weight come off faster, this is due to the fact I get out for more exercise.

Back