Weight losses on different steps???

Lisalu82

Does anyone know the approximate weight losses you could expect on the different steps?

I know everyone is different but any info/advice would be gratefully received.

I did the 1st 2 weeks on SS and lost 3Lb the first week and 4lb the 2nd. was pretty disappointed as I'd stuck 100% and saw people losing 9 and 10 pound in their 1st week. went on to step 2 and lost 7lb the 3rd week. continued on Step 2 and I've lost 26lb in 6 weeks (4 being on Step 2). Staying on this for another 2 weeks then moving to Step 3. Want to lose another 2 stone. x

I did the 1st 2 weeks on SS and lost 3Lb the first week and 4lb the 2nd. was pretty disappointed as I'd stuck 100% and saw people losing 9 and 10 pound in their 1st week. went on to step 2 and lost 7lb the 3rd week. continued on Step 2 and I've lost 26lb in 6 weeks (4 being on Step 2). Staying on this for another 2 weeks then moving to Step 3. Want to lose another 2 stone. x

Step 2 is that SS+ or 810 calories?

Step is 810. Average monthly losses are SS 14lbs, ss+ 13lbs, step 2 12lbs, step 3 9lbs, step 4 7lbs and Step 5 6lbs x

810, SS+ is step one along with SS x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Thanks ladies, now do I stay on SS or move up????

It's completely up to you. On ss+ you will stay in Ketosis, Step 2 you are in and out and step 3 up is no Ketosis. Also Step 2 upwards you can do more exercise x

Hmmmm. Will carry on SS today and think about what I am going to do for the week ahead.

Im also on ss+ and only lost 4lbs the first

How much you got to lose? It's frustrating isn't it when you don't lose as much as you expect. Having said that it's still more than other diets.

I'm back to CD tomorrow, but due to me having surgery in six weeks time I can't follow step 1 for that long. My surgeon advised me to be eating healthily the two weeks prior to the op and not be on any restricting diet calorie wise.

So I've chosen to follow step 1 SS+ for a week, then step 2 for a week, then move up to step 3 for two weeks and step 4 for two weeks - so I'll be following step 4 at 1200 calories a day the two weeks before my surgery.

Does anyone think this will affect my losses? I'm following the CD guidelines and staying to the minimum amount of time for each step.

I do SS but if I am struggling I have a SS+ day.

Now I am quite hungry but not sure yet if I will have a SS+ meal or a soup.

Well Lisa Ive got 2 and a bit stone to lose. Seems like a mission at the moment but to be honest Ive done Weight Watchers before and didnt lose anywhere near that in the first week so I shouldnt really grumble.

Im going to see how much I lose next weigh in and if Im disappointed I think I might see about adding a meal on. Its not just eating less but I miss cooking, and eating with my other half as well so think it'd help me.

Even healthy meals Id have normally turned my nose up at seem appealing to me now so I think my view of food and my eating has changed. I just hope it lasts! =P

When your having a meal at night what do you typically have?

I tend to have steamed chicken with broccoli and leek, tuna with leek.

It can get boring but at least your eating.

Ok, so another SS day for me and I hope the scales budge on Friday!!!!

Does everyone have the 3cwp on step 2??

I can't always fit them in. I try to have one at breakfast then have two after my tea. Only had one today so far.......

You need the 3 cwp products, you can skip the meal but not the pack. Also, you can lose on any step large amounts. My mum has lost 90lbs in 22 weeks on step 3 which is 4lbs a week on average. X

Back