Weight losses on different steps???

4lbs a week on step 3 is great. What step are you on?

I was doing ss but last week i mixed it up a bit and had some step 3, 2 and ss+ and lost 8lbs in my 8th week...ignore my stats they are old lol x

I am 12 stones 7 and want to lose 21lbs. A healthy BMI for me is under 11 stones 6. I want to move to 810 when I am 8lbs off goal. CDC thinks I should stick to SS until I reach my goal weight but I'm not keen. Am I likely to lose 8lbs a month on 810 when I a 8lbs from goal? I would have thought it would slow down by then? If so I may follow CDC's advice. Any advice would be welcome.

I would of thought you would lose 8lbs a month on 810!! I am on SS+ at the mo, have 8lbs to goal but hopefully will reduce as tomorrow is weigh in day!!!

Lisa - i guess if i don't lose 2lbs a week then I could swap to SS+. I would be interested to hear how you get on at your weigh in - good luck!

Lisa - i guess if i don't lose 2lbs a week then I could swap to SS+. I would be interested to hear how you get on at your weigh in - good luck!

Thanks Daisy, weigh ins this afternoon so will keep you posted. There are people on here who have better losses on SS+ or step 2 (810), I think it depends on the kind of person you are. I am quite an active person so burn quite a lot, when I was on SS I was really tired and struggling to do the smallest thing, now I am having a small SS+ meal I feel like wonder woman!!!

On Monday I will probably go up to step 2 as I am hoping to have lost 1/2lb this week so will be very near goal.

When do you get weighed??

3lbs off, so now only 5lb to go!! My CDC has told me I now need to start moving up the steps quite quickly, as if I lose too much more I will start to lose lean muscle. She only wanted me to get to 9st7 anyway so to her I am below goal weight by 2lbs.

Very excited!!!!!

Congratulations! You must feel fab - I can't imagine being 9 stones anything - it sounds tiny! I am not ambitious as far as weight loss - I just want to be in the healthy weight range - bit worried about having a saggy wrinkly face (being on the wrong side of 40)! My weigh in is usually wed but not til Thursday next week and am desperate to lose a lot over the next few weeks so I can eat food in August!

I'm back to CD tomorrow, but due to me having surgery in six weeks time I can't follow step 1 for that long. My surgeon advised me to be eating healthily the two weeks prior to the op and not be on any restricting diet calorie wise.

So I've chosen to follow step 1 SS+ for a week, then step 2 for a week, then move up to step 3 for two weeks and step 4 for two weeks - so I'll be following step 4 at 1200 calories a day the two weeks before my surgery.

Does anyone think this will affect my losses? I'm following the CD guidelines and staying to the minimum amount of time for each step.

Im with you on that hun xx

Back