Weight Management Course.

MrsM

Good morning everyone.

I have recently been on a Weight Management Course. To say it was good is an understatement. It was amazing! Run by Mike (icemoose) Scott and Steven Bates i have to say it was the most enlighteneing few days i have spent (since watching the bridges of madison county many years ago! - lol)
I went in mind to be better equipped to help my clients with their weight issues, after all whats the point in losing the weight and then regaining it. I want them to succeed in not regaining the weight having learnt something along the way and for alot of them that wasnt happening. They knew what they were doing but not why they were doing it. Therefore coming back or never quite getting to goal.
However i came away having found an awful lot out about myself too. I had a few personal 'lightbulb; moments which in the past few days have helped me turn my life around not only with food issues but also in other areas of my life too. (thanks Mike & Steve)
SO i guess what i am tyring to say is that if you ever are in a position to be able to attend one of the Weight Management courses please please please do. Not only will it help you understand your clients more and get them to understand themselves therefore get better results and resolve things, it also will open your own eyes.
As soon as i heard about the course i signed up. There was never any doubt in my mind that it wasnt what i wanted to attend. It lived up to everything i thought it was going to be and MORE. I would do it all over again and again as the experience was amazing.
So if you are in the diet industry i highly reccommend you try and get on a course. You wont look back. It will be the best money you ever spend, if you dont agree i will eat my hat (but you will!)
Thanks Mike and Steve, again for a real eye opener and incredible experience.
Incase after this thread you werent sure of what i thought of this Weight Management Course, I LOVED IT, FAB, INCERDIBLE, AMAZING, get the picture?!:D

Have to agree with all of the above, had a few 'lightbulb' moments myself as 'MrsM' knows. The course is well worth going on if you get the chance, money well spent.:)

Hello,

The course sounds really good, where can I get details about the course??

Thanks

Hiya

If you mail me directly at [email protected] I can let you know more details.

Now got a course running in November and January in Chesham, and also looking at a course in Scotland in early April 09. Also looking at a course down south in February 09.

Mike

Back