Weight-Matters

ksmiuk

Gold Member
My name is Katie I am 26 this time I am going to get this weight off once and for all. My forms are filled in and am all set to start on 7th August when i return from Florida I actually feel relieved that I have made a decision having spent so long shall i ss atkins ww sw rc etc If it is ok with everyone I would like to start a diary when I get back and will let you know what my opinions are on this new plan. I know this is probably in the wrong section but I have a question I have a puppy which i take for approx 1 hour walk per day this will be increasing as he gets bigger. I have a gym membership that is £50 per month so I was thinking that I could freeze my membership while ssing and use that money to pay for shakes or do I need to be going to gym to tone up?? Hope that makes sense x :)

Hiya Katie

Well done on making the decision to start on CD, you won't regret it.

I think it's not a bad idea to stop your gym membership for now, you'll be getting exercise with all the walking you're doing and you don't need to exercise on a VLCD, you'll lose the weight regardless. You may want to start toning up a bit further along in your journey, but it can be done without an expensive gym membership if that helps meet the cost of the shakes.

All the best and enjoy your holiday
x

Hi madam dotty thanks for the welcome have now frozen the gym membership and will take it up again as i near goal:) I am not doing CD this time I am trying the new weight-matters programme which sounds similar to lighterlife with the weekly counselling but is cheaper x

good luck with it. im sure plenty of people here will be eager to hear about the new prog thru ur diary. have a lovely holiday xxx

Hi madam dotty thanks for the welcome have now frozen the gym membership and will take it up again as i near goal:) I am not doing CD this time I am trying the new weight-matters programme which sounds similar to lighterlife with the weekly counselling but is cheaper x

Oops, silly me :p Not heard of this programme, so be interested to hear how you get on.

All the best
x

Back