Weight not coming off - help!!!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Hi all!

I've been on and off the primal wagon for ages but a week ago I decided that I needed to stick to something long term and this would be it.
Ive only got 9lbs to goal (my stats are out of date- a holiday has added a couple of extra pounds to me)
For the last week I think I have been really good but the weight hasn't moved at all. Can you have a look at a typical day and let me know what you think I'm doing wrong?

breakfast: coffee with koko coconut milk (the milk alternative not the tinned stuff) - I've stopped having sweeteners and normal skimmed milk

lunch: stir fried (in a teaspoon of coconut oil) veg - peppers, toms, mushrooms,leeks etc with about half a breast of plain chicken

mid afternoon- 5 plain almonds, a few blueberries

dinner - cauliflower rice, turkey mince mixed with coconut milk (tinned stuff) and Thai curry paste

pud - 2 squares of 85% chocolate, a medium apple a a big teaspoon of almond butter

im drinking at least 3 litres of water every day too

is this too much? It doesn't feel like it...is it too much fruit? I'm just not sure! Any help would be appreciated!

That's doesn't seem like a lot , try another week and see if scales start moving for you...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you doing now?

I would agree that you are not eating enough at all.

There are small changes you can make; swap the chicken breast for a fattier cut such as chicken thighs, also turkey mince is very low fat and swapping this for a different mince would up your kcals.

Back