weight not moving!!!

BIGMAMA

Hi all, just abit concerned and worried. My weight has not moved since last friday's weigh in. I have not cheated but my scales at home have not moved at all. I really don't want go to weigh in 2moro just incase I have not lost anything. Week one was brilliant and lost a stone but now worried it's not coming off. What do I do!!! My hubby says losing a stone in a week is great but cannont expect that kind of a loss every week which i don't but I still expect to lose something. So scared I will not carry on if i do not lose anything. Any comments to speed up weight loss( other than water!!!) would be good. Also wanted to ask what form of excercise I should do. aerobics or weights, I have been on my stepper this week and think maybe that has effected it. Clucthing at straws I know but am desperate. Sorry about the moan will keep u posted on 2moros weigh in.xx:cry:

Hiya Bigmama,

Im having the same problem this week. My weight is exactly the same. Im not due to get weighed until monday but by now i was expecting to see something!!! Its my TOTM next week so im wondering whether that has something to do with it? I even joined Salsa classes yesterday and have been out walking twice this week but nothing yet....... Maybe the exercise has affected us????

My Totm Was Last Week So Expected It 2 Effect Me Last Week Which It Didn't, But Now I Am Thinking Maybe It Is Excercise. Your Weight Losses Have Been Great And I Hope You Do Lose On Monday But Nice To Know It's Not Just Me Being Stressed About It, My Hubby Reckons I Should Throw Out My Scales!!!

Do you know, i think ive figured out why im not losing weight - Im actually drinking MORE water!! ha ha! For the first 2 weeks i had tonsilitis and drank barely my shakes everyday. Last week i was only getting better so drank 2.5 max a day. This week, ive been drinking 4 litres everyday!!!!!!!!!

Im sure its the exercise....Our bodies are holding onto the muscle for dear life!! LOL!

About The Water I Cannot Drink 4 Litres , I Barely Manage 2 Litres A Day But I Do Try Really Hard For A Bit More But It Never Happens. I Try And Drink Black Tea And Coffee To Make It Up Aswell.

I had the big loss 1st week,then two smaller losses,I had TOTM last week and I must have retained loads of water as I seem much lighter this week and the scales are moving too.Dont worry too much,it will improve next week x

dont trust home scales they are pants get WI as normal and take whats coming:
weigh in in the morning-your at your lightest
wear the same clothes- lightest ones possible
weigh at the same time weekly-
dont drink before WI- 1 litre of water can add 3lb
have a poo poo if poss prior to WI
you'll be fine, results tomorrow please;)

Dont worry hun im sure it will be fine but at the end of the day we all have smaller loss weeks so dont be disheartened!! xx

Back