Weight on after an DD???

stef2009

Gold Member
Ok ladies im flapping abit, said I was putting the scales away after today but Duno if I can now, I've put 1.5lb on after a DD!!! Has this ever happened to anyone else???

I'm gonna carry on this week and see why happens but that has just done my head in, what am I doing wrong!!?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To be honest I have never gained following a DD , can you perhaps post your cals and weight for yhe next week or last week if you have them, may have more of an idea then, is TOTM due??

Hey yeah I have everything logged down on mfp and I don't know, I don't have totm lol been on the depo injection for 5 years never had totm since I started it xxx

Can you post them here for me to have a look at , not that I am an expert but may be able to help x, lucky you on the TOTM front, I used to be like that on the mini pill bliss ha x

Yep,
Friday DD 530 weight 165.4
Sat ID 1271 weight 163.4
Sun UD 1832
Mon DD 490 weight 163.8
Tue UD 1855 weight 163.2
Wed DD 438 weight 163.2
Thurs UD1867
Fri DD 512 weight 163.2
Saturday weight 164.8 !!!!

xxx

Last edited:
Did you exercise on your DD? If so your body could have retained some water to help the muscles repair. I frequently gain/sts after a DD and I sometimes lose after an UD. It's the measurements Sunday to Sunday I pay attention to.
It may also be "what" you ate on your DD. is it different? Was it salty? Or even the previous UD was salty. If I have bread/gluten I sts/gain.

gentoo/aptenny

Mmmm nothing obvious there apart from the fact that there are not a lot of fluctuations between you gains losses, its fairly flat, whereas mine go up 3lbs down 4lbs etc etc , maybe your swing in cals isnt enough???? For example I eat 2200 roughly on my UPs but only an average of 200 on my DD s so thats a huge swing, thats the only difference I can see, not sure that helps you though?

Well I walked round the Trafford centre but wouldn't say it was a lot of exercise but I did have a shapers wrap from boots, usually I wouldn't go near 'real' food like this on a DD accept ww soup so maybe it's that? Thank god not just me who has gained after a DD, it's an UD today, don't really want to have one now lol but gonna go on the wii soon to make myself feel better! Gonna keep going and think be abit more strict on my DD, that just seems a big gain though :( since Christmas I've never had a gain lol I don't know what to do about it!!! Xxxx

Yep I know! There's no big losses and gains, I think im gonna have to lower my DD I think as see what happens this week, gonna lower it to under 300 and monitor my weight again daily this week, fingers crossed, I'm just dreading another gain tomorrow ahhhh xxxx

Thinking about it I only had to drink all day diet cherry coke and a small glass of juice, I normally drink more than that so maybe that too! X

stef2009 said:
Thinking about it I only had to drink all day diet cherry coke and a small glass of juice, I normally drink more than that so maybe that too! X

Absolutely. I wad going to say. It's dehydration. Because you are not only restricting food but water. Make sure you drink at least 2.5lts on a DD perhaps

Back