Weight plateau.... HELP!!!

saml0302

Hi All,

I'm hoping you can all give me some advice please? I've been doing Lipotrim for a few months and I seem to have hit a weight plateau, despite sticking to it avidly. Its so frustrating and I was wondering if any of you have experienced this and what you did to overcome it.. This diet is hard enough without the frustration of this!

All advice very, very much appreciated....

Thanks everyone

xx

Sam how long have you been stuck and after losing how much?

I know how you feel, I had a poor weight loss last week and had actually stayed the same since last tuesday but when I weighed myself this morning, as usual, I had finally shifted another 2 lbs! It's so disheartening when the scales seemingly get stuck, I've wanted to eat all week.....

Plateaus are evil :( Maybe try changing things up a little to shock your body out of it. I know you can't change the food side of things, but make sure you're getting enough water, maybe change exercise routine (or do some if you're not lol). Really hope the weight starts dropping again for you. Bet you end up getting on scales one week and lose heaps! It's incredibly frustrating though when you do everything right and they don't move :mad:

xx

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the encouragement...I've stayed the same for two weeks in a row...the first week I put down to it being the time of the month, in which case I wasn't too bothered, but usually I lose big after a period... very frustrated...

Will try and drink more water... now that its turned colder I've not drunk as much as I should.. so perhaps thats it..

Thanks again xxx

Dont panic yet... these things happen - believe it or not its not counted officially as a plateau til SIX weeks :eek:

Stick to your plan and youll be fine xx

Starlight - 42lb in 6 weeks! :eek: OMG that is amazing! I had to do a double take then on those week 1 and 2 numbers especially. Well done you :)

xx

Fantastic! lol

Back