Weight Stalling/Stopped

nattyclare78

Silver Member
I could use a little advice please -

I went to the dr as I was putting on weight despite a very controlled diet and exercise plan - 3lb a week to be exact.
She said she would do blood tests but perhaps I needed to go on a meal replacement plan, so I bought Exante.
They found out I have an underactive thyroid so I am now on thyroxine.

I started exante 2 weeks a go today and have lost steadily - 12 lbs the first week - there was only one day I got on the scales and had stayed the same.
This week I lost a pound a day for the first 4 days and then for the last 3 days I haven't budged - not even an ounce - my question is is it normal to stall this early on in the plan?????

I am drinking 3 litres of water and nothing else, exercising lightly to make sure I am active - at my wits end!!!!

Please Help :(

I wouldn't call losing 16lbs in 11 days stalling!!!!! Just weigh once a week you cannot expect to lose every day and the losses will slow down to an average of 3-5 lbs a week I would say x

the average monthly loss on Exante is usually around a stone, the fact that you've lost over that in under 2 weeks, I'd say you've had an accelerated weight loss as opposed to a stall!

I'd suggest just weighing once a week (or you'll drive yourself mad lol) your losses are really commendable I'd be really pleased if I were you, there's honestly nothing to worry about :)

Back