weight stuck??

not totm for me either, my scales are usually spot on 2lb lighter than chemist scales, mind you i'm in the buff at home! dont think other customers would appreciate that at the chemist!

hope i shift tomorrow, going out all day, then in all day on sunday, so will get the lax out again and see if there is anything 'lurking' inside thats holding it up. lol.

will try and drink more water. packed lunches tomorrow so that will kill me, but i keep craving crisps! i used to hate crisps!!

will take my flappy with me ;)

weird this has affected so many ???

Well done hun! Mine moved a little but not much :( Hoping all of the wandering around the butterfly farm/otter sanctuary today will have burned at least a few cals...

My scales were also stuck all week. This morning they went down 1lb. I went for my weigh-in to the chemist (about 1 hr later) and according to the chemist I lost 4lbs. Thats the highest loss I've had in over a month. (My weight loss has slowed to about 1lb per week in the past month).
I have not cheated at all and do the same amount of exercise and drink the same amount of water as always.

mine are still stuck :( had a laxative tonight.

worried cause if i cant lose weight on 425 cals a day, how the hell will i stay slim after finishing diet?!?!?!

will mention to chemist when i go in next.

????

scales have moved - hooooorrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
ok so i'm only a pound lighter than last week, but they have moved!! phew! got totally freaked out for a bit :eek:

Back