Weight watcher/calories counting/think thin diet.

Went a bit off track today. Used 6 of my weekly points. Had healthy lunch (ww bagel and Philly and crisps 7pp) then made a stir fry for tea with noodles using a sauce which was 10 pp all together. But due to having the day off work and being home I nibbled :( also made a Bakewell tart which I had some of (I bake when I am upset but doesn't help the diet).

The upside of the day was that I gave the rest of the Bakewell tart away to my parents and aunt and uncle so no more nibbling for me :)

Right got to make some couscous for my packed lunch tomorrow

xx

Your sausage dish sounded yummy!You may have slipped with the Bakewell Tart but on the plus side you managed to stop yourself eating it all and gave it away so that's an achievement :)

Your sausage dish sounded yummy!You may have slipped with the Bakewell Tart but on the plus side you managed to stop yourself eating it all and gave it away so that's an achievement :)

Giving it away was a massive step for me. I know it seems a bit naff but normally I would of eaten it for sure.
How are you getting on?xx

I started properly (again and for the last time) just yesterday but I'm the most motivated i have ever been! A big thing this time has been planning. I have my menu made for the week or so which will help massively!

It didn't sound naff at all and you should be proud you gave it away! Its a great step and shows your making moves in the right direction :) x

I started properly (again and for the last time) just yesterday but I'm the most motivated i have ever been! A big thing this time has been planning. I have my menu made for the week or so which will help massively!

It didn't sound naff at all and you should be proud you gave it away! Its a great step and shows your making moves in the right direction :) x

My planning is getting better. I struggle with it a tad though as I am one of those people that has to eat what I fancy at the time, if I'd planned to eat pasta but I fancied a stir fry for example, I wouldn't feel satisfied so would nibble after it. I make sure that I have things to cover all eventualities though and keep a ww pizza in the freezer just incase it's a rough day haha.

Sounds like we are both in the right mind set to do it this time :) x

Its always handy to have some of the ready meals in the freezer and the puddings... i tried them over the last few days and they are surprisingly lovely and generally 4 or 5 points each. Makes me feel less guilty about having a pudding now :)

Its always handy to have some of the ready meals in the freezer and the puddings... i tried them over the last few days and they are surprisingly lovely and generally 4 or 5 points each. Makes me feel less guilty about having a pudding now :)

I love the little pots of ww ice cream and like you say- guilt free x

Today was a bad day! Long day today- school trip so was an early start. Did fine all day, planned my meals, got home and sat in the fridge was the largest bag of mini eggs I have ever seen- I think you know what came next! Other then that I did great!
Another day tomorrow!
x

Today was a bad day! Long day today- school trip so was an early start. Did fine all day, planned my meals, got home and sat in the fridge was the largest bag of mini eggs I have ever seen- I think you know what came next! Other then that I did great!
Another day tomorrow!
x

Oh dear, never mind. I am resisting mini eggs but finding it SO hard!

Shops are definitely testing our will power just now! I had 2 of the Malteaser Bunny's today though i managed to squeeze them it my points :)

Oh dear, never mind. I am resisting mini eggs but finding it SO hard!

They are just too nice! Other chocolate I have resisted but not the mini eggs!

Them bunnies are also lovely, my old manager loved them and bought them by the box!

I shall be better today, I have to be as I need my weeklies for tomorrow.

:)

Im finally here Lucy! Took me long enough! Looks like your doing really well ;) X

Im finally here Lucy! Took me long enough! Looks like your doing really well ;) X

Hi. How are you doing? I aren't doing well if I am being honest. I have had a weekend of catching up with friends which has meant meals out and a copious amount of alcohol :(
I am worried I will have put on what I lost at wi tomorrow.
But on the bright side. I have had a brilliant couple of days and I know I will get back on track Monday. I have learnt that I really need to be more strict when I am eating out.
Hope you are well xx

That is what I had last weekend and the beginning of the week, and it really threw me off my game and I have found it hard to get back. So, like you tmrw the hard work recommences. I have done a lot of exercise whilst Ive been off the rails so the damage has been minimal. Its just so hard getting back on it! but your right, the main thing is that you had an amazing time! Now time to work hard again :( X

Yeah I will start afresh tomorrow and stick with it. I start my first placement at a school tomorrow so it's a fab time to start as I will have a routine for the week. Don't want to feel too disheartened when I get on the scales tomorrow though xx

Wow your only for n your first placement! You are really lucky, my friend who is doing a pgce has already done 8 weeks and it seemed like she well got thrown in the deep end poor girl! Lol good luck. Hope you love it!

Im sat here with a shake, so the day has started well :)

X

Wow your only for n your first placement! You are really lucky, my friend who is doing a pgce has already done 8 weeks and it seemed like she well got thrown in the deep end poor girl! Lol good luck. Hope you love it!

Im sat here with a shake, so the day has started well :)

X

I haven't actually started my PGCE yet, this is the 2 week placement I have to complete before it starts (to get on to it I had to have volunteered for a total of 30 days too).
I really have lost the diet frame of mind. Was all set today was really healthy, got home had a ww meal, made some humus (hairy bikers diet book is very good!) and then I ate chocolate galore! I think it's partly because my 2 friends who I do ww with have just had their birthdays and we are having an Indian tomorrow for one of them so they think we'll just start weds so I also seem to think I'll just restart weds but I know that's not right.
Did your day carry on as well as it started?
Xx

ahh yes, I know how you feel, when you have another food interruption on the horizon and you know your going to be off plan again its very hard to stay on track. Do the best you can until weds and then refocus.

Yes my day has gone well! 3 Shakes down managed to avoid biscuits which is a minor miracle! x

ahh yes, I know how you feel, when you have another food interruption on the horizon and you know your going to be off plan again its very hard to stay on track. Do the best you can until weds and then refocus.

Yes my day has gone well! 3 Shakes down managed to avoid biscuits which is a minor miracle! x

Well done :)
I will definitely refocus. I have 3 stone to lose and i know it's not going to happen by itself! Even though I wish it would haha x

ooohhh dont we all! One day theyll invent some miracle cure and we'll all be jealous of the younger women :p x

Back