Weight watcher Products? Food.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Jojobear, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Hi Girls

Can anyone tell me where in Dublin will I find a shop that sells a selection of WW Foods

Superquinn?
    Tesco?
    Dunnes?

I dont find the stores stock a big selection so just wanted to know where you shop?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i'm not in Dublin but i find Dunnes brilliant and Superquinn is pretty good too..although tesco do a healthy living range also which is now mostly pp,,no wonder im spending a fortune shooping with all those shops:D

4. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    I usually shop in superquinn myself and I thought they had a good selection but when you see the ww magazine and all the products sold in the UK I was just wondering is it that they arent sold here or if they where in dunnes or tesco I must have a nosey around

5. ellenwillbeskinny

ellenwillbeskinny I need chocolate now!!!

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.3%)
    Diet:
    I was on WW PPs but have now switched to calorie counting.
    I live in Limerick and I find that SuperValu have the best selection of ww products and they group them all together so it saves time. Don't know if every SuperValu does the same or not.

6. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Most supermarkets in the UK have some stock in the same aisles as non WW foods so cereal is in the cereal aisles etc etc, but theres not a huge amount of choice although different supermarkets will have slight variations.
    The best choice I have found is actually the pound shops Poundland being my closest. They have about 10 crisp vareties, 4 cracker types, about 6 types of biscuits. Then they have the pittas, they also have hot choc etc.
    I was totally surprised by the amount of choice I had there that I didn't get in Tesco or Sainsbury.
    It sounds like your Supervalu might be the same as Poundland.

7. Kayleehollie

Kayleehollie Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(22.73%)
    Diet:
    Vegetarian, Ex-Weightwatcher, JUDDDD
    Hey I know that tesco light choices has points value on if that helps aswell! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.