Weight watcher Products? Food.

Jojobear

Hi Girls

Can anyone tell me where in Dublin will I find a shop that sells a selection of WW Foods

Superquinn?
Tesco?
Dunnes?

I dont find the stores stock a big selection so just wanted to know where you shop?

i'm not in Dublin but i find Dunnes brilliant and Superquinn is pretty good too..although tesco do a healthy living range also which is now mostly pp,,no wonder im spending a fortune shooping with all those shops:D

I usually shop in superquinn myself and I thought they had a good selection but when you see the ww magazine and all the products sold in the UK I was just wondering is it that they arent sold here or if they where in dunnes or tesco I must have a nosey around

I live in Limerick and I find that SuperValu have the best selection of ww products and they group them all together so it saves time. Don't know if every SuperValu does the same or not.

Most supermarkets in the UK have some stock in the same aisles as non WW foods so cereal is in the cereal aisles etc etc, but theres not a huge amount of choice although different supermarkets will have slight variations.
The best choice I have found is actually the pound shops Poundland being my closest. They have about 10 crisp vareties, 4 cracker types, about 6 types of biscuits. Then they have the pittas, they also have hot choc etc.
I was totally surprised by the amount of choice I had there that I didn't get in Tesco or Sainsbury.
It sounds like your Supervalu might be the same as Poundland.

Back