Weight watchers Pro points

laurenasha

Gold Member
i am jus new to this forum so it may take a bit of gettin used to.

Started ww on thursday evenin on the pro points diet!!!

is it jus me or does anyone else find this quite hard to think of simple on the go food???? any one any ideas?????
:wave_cry:

You really get used to it! It was murder in 1st few weeks...I wish I knew points for EVERYTHING! But keep at it and before long you will be like a walking weight watchers bible!

Quick rule of thumb I have found invaluable is take the calories of a food and divide by 40 and then round up to be on safe side e.g. Quavers = 99 calories = 3pp's :)...This really saved me time round the supermarket to make quick sensible choices, I always then work out official pro=points when home x

yeh i've made lists and lists of all the pro points of food to make it easier to reference but have ordered a calculator off ebay to make it easier when i'm shopping or trying new things :) you definitely end up with pro points on the brain but get used to pretty quickly :) I also found that when i fell off the wagon a couple of times it was easy to just pick it up again. good luck i'm sure you'll do great :)

I'm with you, i started yesterday and the leader whizzed through the calculating wheel and although i asked her to tell us again and she did i still feel like i'm doing it wrong.....

However, i am going to use the booklet provided to do a spreadsheet that i can use as a quick reference (i hope).

Is the calculator you buy easy to use?

yeh :) i would be lost with out makes things so much easier, it prompts u as to what values to enter x

thanks for this post was thinking about getting one of the calculators tommorow as i find the points finder wheel a bit awkward to use

Back