Weight watchers ready meals

Hi Pinkdiamond

I went to my first meeting last night and it was not too bad at all really enjoyed it there was some people there who i knew and i sat with one the leader is nice she let me borrow the new black food scales to see how i like them i take them back next week.

Hi Bethany

Just wanted to wish you good luck with Weight Watchers

goodluck.gif

You are in the right place Bethany - I have never known such a friendly place to chat and exchange tips and feelings, whenever you are feeling down, you know MiniMins will cheer you up

Wish you all the best
SmileyWave3.gif

I quite like the ww meals tbh, although would only use in an emergency when there really is nothing else. I make a HUGE batch of no-point (or very low point) soup once a week and freeze a load too, it's really nice as a pasta sauce too. So that would be my first port of call in an emergency.. but I always have a can of ww soup in the cupboard, also always have a ww meal in the freezer, which I would bulk up with LOADS of veggies or salad :D

Oh wait a minute.. its nice but not quite that good... I know what Id prefer.... or maybe I could combine the two :rotflmao:

Yep I could think of a few fun ways to combine the two HEHE
:D

Back