Weight Watchers Ready Meals..

I love the wee convenient frozen WW meals! When your not home from work until half 6 and cant be bothered standing cooking you can whack a wee meal in the oven and half an hour later its ready! I also agree it helps with portion size as well and I normally just add some veg and it feels like Im having the same size portion as my other half.

Just had the chicken casserole for a whole 197 cals with veg on the side was great as I'm about to run out the door again

The beef hotpot and the ocean pie are my personal fav's - although the Tesco Value Range Fishermans Pie is as nice as the ocean pie and only 75p!

Innocent veg pots are good if you're looking at readymeals - all around 350 calories or less and very filling.
Gotta agree, these things are LUSH, and very very good for you! I used to eat a lot of ready meals, WW ones especially, when I first started calorie counting and I had very good losses for a long time. However I've since become a vegan and there are very few I can eat now, but Innocent veg pots are a lifesaver! A wee bit pricey though, so they're only ever a treat, but they're even quite nice cold if you're in a rush.

Aw! Theres no morrisons near me! =( I tend to go to Farmfoods for the WW meals, cos they do them for a quid! I'll be stocking up on this weeks big shop cos when I do a home cooked meal I cant trust myself with all the extras I put in!

Oooh I like the sound of that one Busybee! I love beans/pulses.

I shop at Morrisons weekly and have noticed the NUME stuff popping up, really confused me at first, as I dont think its looks obviously low fat, quite funky packaging, or I'm just being stupid!

cloudedskies said:
Oooh I like the sound of that one Busybee! I love beans/pulses.

I shop at Morrisons weekly and have noticed the NUME stuff popping up, really confused me at first, as I dont think its looks obviously low fat, quite funky packaging, or I'm just being stupid!

It was yum!

I only noticed the new products as I picked up yogurts (on offer) and noticed they were fat free, then just happened to see ready meals in freezer and they were all quite low fat/calorie. I'm going to hunt for any other new ones now to see if they are the new 'healthy' range x

I have always thought Morrisons lacked in their healthy eating range, so look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Thanks for sharing, I shall be raiding the freezers next week :)

They are 4 for £4 at Tesco's at the moment. I have just stocked up on some Ocean Pies, Chicken Hopot, Beef Hotpot and Shephards Pie! As others have said I am hoping it helps with my portion control for a little while.

Hi I am new to counting calories...... I always counted points or syns!

I believe( from what I read on the internet) that 1500 cls is safe.

What are you all on per day?

I have been doing Lighter Life, (VLCD) 500-600 per day, (My first week). Which is not bad, but have some functions coming up where having real food, compared with the packets could cause a problem. But should be do able I think.
I am not hungry on the 500-600 cals, but I have been given advise on "Mynetdiary" app from a friend, and it has made me think about things and of course food!

Back