Weight watchers recipe

Daizy youve posted this in the Health & Beauty section

You need the WW Recipe Section. Ill move it to there

Actually on just re checking I posted it on nutrition,health and beauty. Nutrition is about food and recipes.
That's where the recipe link took me

People on WW wont see it in there though. So you wont get a reply whereas you will here. This is the recipe section youre in now. Theres a great search facility too (on the blue bar) if you put in what youre looking for youll find other recipes, its nice and handy :)

Are you doing Discover or Propoints, I noticed youve posted a thread in the Discover recipe section about going out on your bike :)

If you take a few mins to look round the WW section the sections are all nice and clearly named, it means everything gets kept in the correct area and its searchable so we have a good data base for people to come in and search for specific things.

SW section is the same, it has even more sub forums but everyone tries to post in the correct area to make it nice and easy to find what you like. A lot of threads end up needing moved, people flag a lot of misposted threads to me to get them put in the right section :)

Back