Weight Watchers Sale

Starlight

Gold Member
cheers Sandy - might get myself a few tracks - after all, how different can they be? x

I wonder if the oz books will be on sale??

The new trackers have added bits in, can't remember them all but I do remember that there's a weekly meal planner at the end of each week in the new tracker book. If my class has them tonight I will pick one up and then give you the lo-down on it.

I'm hoping they have 2009 books left next mon at my class! Will defo be buying if they have!. x

If they're not half price i'll get them online and hope they still have them! lol..

there was none left at my class tonight - was told they were told to get rid for end of 09 :(

The new tracker is quite different, different shape, more colour and it has a meal planner sheet at the start of each week which I think will be really helpful. Same price as 2009 tracker £4.50. I picked one up. The eating out guide has extra restaurants in including baked potato stands. The shop book has added foods in but to be honest I walk around the supermarket with my calculator in hand and work things out that way so not sure I will buy the new shopping book. There's also a new pedometer that calculates steps, distance and APs earned based on normal walking and active walking as well and has "motion sensor technology".

Back