Weight watchers the coeliac way...

Day 9

Decided to start putting the number of days on my Diary :)
Also was reading a diary on another site and they had the below headings for each goal which they updated each day they were checking in and I thought I should steal that idea :D

1. How did yesterday go?
I had a busy day at work. I like being busy as the day goes a lot faster and I am home with my puppy! Also got a lovely friend who works in the room next to me and we get to have a chat every spare moment we have which makes me feel less lonely. I also swapped out my potatoes for a salad with my steak as I felt that I didn't want to carb overload...even my bf was shocked. Think the dog was too.

2. Food and exercise
Lunch: Itsu Katsu rice noodles, chicken, grapes, orange and a packet of crisps (9sp)
Dinner: Beef stir Fry with rice noodles (8sp)
Snacks: Cookie (3sp), grapes, pickled onions and possibly some chocolate but I haven't decided which kind yet

Exercise: I went a walk during my lunch break, will walk the dog and the bf has a game night with friends so I will most likely hop on my spin bike while I have the time. I am teaching TWO spin classes on Saturday so need to ensure my playlist works well.

3. Am I any closer to my goals?

I think I am actually, I am feeling REALLY positive.
I had an NSV in that my work trousers really really do not fit me. I am wearing a belt with them...I have found a couple of pairs at M&S that I really like so I will have to order them asap.

Day 10

1. How did yesterday go?

Yesterday was a good day, during the day, went for a walk at Lunch and stayed on plan. However, went home and had a banging headache :( which meant I didn't go on my spin bike. Must go on it tonight as I am teaching two classes on Saturday and I really want to have my playlist in order!

Had another NSV: there's a dress I got in University (will try and add a pic below) and it wouldn't cover my boobs or bum at the beginning of summer, around June. Thought I would try it on today for work (as its hot this week for some reason) and it fit perfectly! My work friend said I look very 'slinky'. :D

1600244538661.png

(please excuse my washing.
2. Food and exercise

Lunch: Homemade Lentil and veg soup (2sp), Crisps (3sp) and an orange
Dinner: Diet cola chicken, rice and prawn crackers (13sp)
Snacks: Grapes, McCoys Salt and Vinegar (5sp) and a Salted Caramel rice cake (4sp)

Total for today: 27sp

Exercise: I plan on going on my Spin Bike for 30-45mins, not sure about a lunchtime walk. We will see :)

I would say YES, this is one of my favourite dresses and getting back into it is a massive reward for my hard work :)

Day 12
Weigh Day Friday!

Weigh in:
STS :confused:

Well that is ok, I have upped my exercise this week, upped my water and I am due my period next week so I think this accumulation of factors has resulted in a STS. I am staying in my positive pants and moving forward (and downward!).

1. How did yesterday go?

Yesterday went fine and the day before (missed a day, oops!) I have been going on my spin bike for 30 mins and practicing for teaching again tomorrow :) which I am excited about. Think I may start taking the little pooch out for a morning walk now, I would rather do it in the morning than in the evening (OH would do evening walk). This would free up time for making dinner, exercising, eating, having a shower and actually give me some relaxing time!

2. Food and exercise

Lunch: Chicken mayo roll, McCoys crisps (11sp)
Dinner: King Prawn Pasta (15sp)
Snacks: ?? Weeklies have been given to me so I always have some extra snacks...will let you know tomorrow!

We are heading out to Zizzis for dinner this evening and I am soooooo excited to have my favourite king prawn pasta dish. It is an absolute favourite of mine! :D

YES! Just keep swimming girl, we got this!

Day 16

Happy Tuesday everyone! Didn't get on my diary yesterday as I was really busy with work. Then went home and made a HUGE pot of soup (it is soup season whether the weather agrees or not...) and then tinkered with my spin bike after dinner as it needs a new bolt on the gear :confused:

Taught TWO spin classes on Saturday and the manager messaged me yesterday saying she had loads of members of the gym ask for me to have my own class, so when things pick up again (please go away covid) I will get a slot on the time table!!! I was sooooo pleased with myself

🥳

1. How did yesterday go?

Yesterday went good, on plan all day. However, because I was tinkering with my spin bike I didn't actually get on the bike. I plan to do so this evening after work. I really need to start being consistent with my exercise as I know it will make me feel better. I also finished reading my book on my lunch break 'I am thinking of ending things' I seen they had released a Netflix movie of the book and decided to read the book first, only 200 pages so only took me a few hours all together! Very creepy but amazing read.

2. Food and exercise

Lunch: Soup (2sp) Crisps (4sp) Grapes and orange (0sp)
Dinner: Fajita chicken and rice (10sp)
Snacks: Orange, grapes, cheetos (2sp) and chocolate (7sp)

25sp/30sp

Yes! I had to get size 12 work trousers at the weekend as my 14s were falling off me!!

Day 18

Forgot to pop on here yesterday, so I am coming on now during my lunch! The days in School are just so manic at the moment I find it hard to catch my breath until around 3pm! But, the days go quicker which is what you want when you are working.

1. How did yesterday go?

Yesterday went good, ended the day with 5sp left over (4sp to carry to today). I went on my bike for 30 mins, went to pets at home to get some worming treatment and flea treatment for pup and was out cold by 10pm!

2. Food and exercise

Lunch: Soup, Crisps and an Orange (5sp)
Dinner: Steak, potatoes and cheese (9sp)
Snacks: Rice cake, cheetos, orange and grapes (6sp)

21/30sp

I am definitely making positive steps towards my goals. I am teaching spin again this evening so that will be my 45mins of exercise and I get paid for it!

Last edited:
Day 19
Weigh Day Friday!

Weigh in: -2lbs

Yaaaaaay - so happy with this loss, feel like it is totally deserved!

1. How did yesterday go?

Yesterday went well, on plan and taught spin class at 5:30! Walked Cooper and then had a lovely hot shower. Put on some long PJs as it was freezing last night! We are definitely getting in to Autumn now.

2. Food and exercise

Lunch:
Chicken and Mayo roll and Mccoys crisps (6sp)
Dinner: Zizzi Gluten Free Pizza (24sp)
Snacks: Red bull (7sp)

Having a bit of a junk food day, oops! Going out for dinner as we decided not to last week but we are worried that we possibly won't be able to get out for dinner soon if they keep adding on covid19 restrictions. We have £30 tesco vouchers to use so we want to get them out of the way :)

Yes! I went a walk at lunch as I knew I would not get out later (due to going out for dinner) and I am teaching spin class again tomorrow. Exercise is becoming a little more consistent, Yay!

I am also 24lbs down with 24lbs to lose = half way to target!!

4. Mini Goals

1. Reach the 10s
  2. Consistently workout 5 days a week for the rest of September and full of October

Last edited:
Day 22

1. How did yesterday go?

Happy Monday everyone, the weekend went by so quickly, as usual :(
Neily and I went for dinner on Friday which was absolutely delicious! I had gluten free Pizza AND dessert, what a treat.

On Saturday I taught Spin (I now have TWO classes on my own on a Saturday as the woman gave them up!) and then have my first Pumpkin Spiced Latte (PSL) of the season. I think I will have to do that every Saturday from now on, I certainly earn it teaching spin!
I spent the rest of Saturday on the sofa/cuddling my wee Pup :dog:. I watched 'I'm thinking of ending things' on Netflix after reading the book and the book is so much better, as usual! Certainly glad it did not come out in cinema or I would have been raging that I paid to see it!.

On Sunday we went on a walk around the Meadow near us, with Pup, made a roast and done the food shopping. Tescos worried me a little as we were back to queuing, which had stopped. I think a lot of people have started to panic buy again (idiots).

2. Food and exercise

Lunch: Soup (2sp), Cheetos (2Sp), Yogurt (3sp) and an orange
Dinner: Chicken Biryani with rice (11sp)
Snacks: Caramel Nibbles (5sp) and Walkers Squares (3sp)

26/30sp

I plan on going on my spin bike for 20 minutes this evening, might try out some new songs for a playlist for my classes!

Yes! Slowly but surely I am getting there. I feel much better that I am teaching spin routinely again - this usually helps me stay on track!

4. Mini Goals

1. Reach the 10s
  2. Consistently workout 5 days a week for the rest of September and full of October

Day 30

1. How did yesterday go?

Yesterday? You mean the whole week? Oops!
I found two lumps on my leg last week and got put on antibiotics to get rid of them (so far it is working). Anyway the antibiotics made me feel really unwell (nausea and toilet going). Dr thinks it's some sort of dermatitis but who knows!

I managed to stay on track all week despite feeling a bit crap but I did not lose any weight, STS for last week. I did have star week AND antibiotics so I will forgive my body for not reacting. But I really really want to get in to the 10s and I am only 4lbs away....grrr!

Nothing much else to report in, I have started doing my Christmas shopping. I usually leave until last minute and then I am skint. So decided to start early and not leave myself short in December!

2. Food and exercise

Lunch:
Leftover chow mein (5sp) cheets (2sp) Grapes and an Orange
Dinner: Pasta Arrabiata (9sp)
Snacks: Cookie (3sp) Snack a Jack (2sp)

21/30

I feel like I am. I have an apple watch which measures your V02 Max (the maximum amount of air your lungs can take in during exercise) last year in October my V02max was 25.7 this October it is 32.9 🥳 This takes me from 'Poor' to 'Fair' hopefully by next year I will be able to get to 'good' but I do have asthma so I need to remember my limits!

4. Mini Goals

1. Reach the 10s

Day 32

1. How did yesterday go?

Happy Friday-eve, yesterday was good. The other half and I were both shattered after work and ended up having an 'on-plan' McDonalds. Not something we do during the week usually but we had both had hard days at work. Luckily I had enough points for what I wanted, did not go mad. So I would call that a success! Lets see what the scales think tomorrow!

I usually go a walk at lunch time but as it is peeing it down I think I might avoid the walk today. Go home and walk the dog and jump on my bike for 20 mins to try out a new playlist!

2. Food

Lunch:
Tomato soup, roll, an orange and cheetos (10sp)
Dinner: Pasta Arrabiata and cheese (9sp)
Snacks: Rice cake Salted Caramel (4sp) Popchips (3sp)

26/30

Yes, being so controlled with a takeaway has never been my strong point. I usually would make that an excuse to go and eat a pack of crisps and some chocolate. But I didn't!

I am walking or spinning every day of the week so definitely reaching the exercise goal now!

4. Mini Goals

1. Reach the 10s

Back