Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

Hi l9vely. Oh support would be GREAT hunny. We are on holiday this week at Butlins :) we went self catering so I could stay on track and NOT be tempted :) I've had a skinny cappuccino ( which I pointed as a Starbucks one ) and a tea-but i brought my 200 mls milk with me ( for 3 points) and that keeps me going in teas and coffees all day. Planning is the key for me.

I've made aldi 5% burger ( my son and hubby had cheese in theres) i weighed out 150 pot and used fry light and made pot wedges and put hubby and son on seperate try with proper olive oil.

I also made toad in the hole-for mine i used some of my daily allow encephalitis for milk ( about 100 mls, 2 eggs and 4 tablespoon plain flour) i used 4 heck sausage ( 2 points) and just made hubby and son up as normal. I find as long as i eat the same as them i am not tempted. I did do roast pot in fry light and tinned peas ( we forgot peas)

If you want to eat out hun save some weekly scan the menu. I love wagamamas chicken Ramen and yo sushi. Nandos can be low on points depending on what you have.

Attachments

• 20181016_175021.jpg
    20181016_175021.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 8
Also I have walkers backed crisps-3 points a packet if you want crisps. ( they are 3 packs for £3 in asda) I've given up wine. I drink pink gin and slim line tonic-1 point per pub measure. I don't really exercise but try and do 6000 steps a day 5 x a week.

Could you go out to weatherspoons for breakfast woth family the gluten free breakfast is nice and 6 points. I had that the day we came away.

Could you do a chicken roast with loads of veggies ? If you weighed your pots out wouldn't be many point could even do homemade batter mix for Yorkshire. I would think you would get 6 out of the toad in hole batter mix i gave you so 1 Yorkshire would be around 1 point ( if you added 100 mls milk too) xxxx

Back