Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

Nothing last week but a pound and a half this week, making seven and a half since I started WW.

Nobody has posted in this group for a while so as it's January and I'm guessing a few more people are back on the diet I thought I'd try and get it going again. I weigh in on a Thursday at 6:30pm. Went to me second meeting this week and was hoping for a big number as my scales at home had showed 4lb loss! Unfortunately the Weight Watchers scales only showed 1.5lbs loss :( Atleast that's better than putting it on I suppose!

Thursday 15th January 2015 - 1.5 loss

I'm always heavier on WW scales than at home. At my weigh in on Thursday I was heavier this week than last, but according to my home scales this morning I have lost one pound since last weekend.

Hi Guys!

I weigh in on a Thursday morning. This week was my second weigh in and in total I've lost 9.5lb, (6.5lb on the first and 3 this week) I'm really chuffed as I've really knuckled down and I had given myself a target of a 10lb loss in the first 4 weeks, so fingers crossed I'll make that.

I really like the idea of this thread so I will be posting weekly.........hope a few more join in too! :flowers:

budgetmum!

Well done budgetmum that's brill! My second weigh in today and 3lbs loss - I'm very pleased :D

Week 1 - 1.5lbs loss
Week 2 - 3lbs loss

Well done Amy. I'll be happy with a consistent 2lb a week from now as I always loose quickly to begin with so I'm expecting it to slow down now.

Hi i started 4 weeks ago and have been well pleased as I've been slimming world before but kept giving up. I've got 3 kids and my oh is a big foodie so makes it normally hard for me to try to lose weight but so far so good
week 1:- 6lb
week 2: -2lb
week 3: -2lb
week 4: -2lb

12lb in all and I got my 5% award
too

A pound and a half loss for me this week, but since I gained a half pound last week that means just a pound down. A total of 14lbs since I started WW, and only another four and a half to my goal weight.

Rather late post! But I lost 3lb in my 1st week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Another 1.3lb off! :) 4.5lb off in total!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Actually got weighed yesterday, as I swapped meetings due to holidays.
Lost four pounds, which sounds good but I was somehow up a pound and a half last week.

I'm just two pounds away from my goal weight now.
I will check my weight on my home scales on Saturday morning as usual.

Normal WW weigh in day this week, my leader was pleased with my progress. Although I stayed the same this week, she didn't see any problem with that due to different day and times of the last weigh in.
As I was at a different meeting last week I didn't have my proper card to fill in and so this week I got my 10% award and also a note that I am only 2lbs from my goal.

15 stone 2.4 pounds this morning. Restarted ww today.

I feel the same as you about cutting out food group.New too site looking for slow cook recipes.
Weighed in Thursday am and lost 2 lb.Really pleased as it's taken a few week to get used to Smart points and have nt started back at running ye.

1 pound on this week. Back to 15 st 1

I weigh in on Thurs i lost 1 lb this week got my 1 stone award 20.13 now xxxx

I weigh in on Thurs i lost 1 lb this week got my 1 stone award 20.13 now xxxx
Hi Jules1981

I weigh on Thursdays too - I have been struggling a lot with weight for a long time and really trying to lose but just going nowhere. Would be good to have some additional support here as I just weigh in at home and use the WW online app.

How do you think you are getting on this week? I'm doing awful this week. We have family coming this weekend to stay so there will be a struggle with drinks and food this weekend. Any tips?

Back