Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

I have my first weigh in tomorrow morning! Have tarted about between SW and WW for ages but finally decided last week that I needed to pick one and stick with it! Lost 3 stone with WW a few years ago and loved. Don't get me wrong, sw is a great plan but I find myself eating the same things over and over. Doesn't help that I'm a fussy one who hates fruit and veg!

Good luck to everyone weighing tomorrow x

It's just started for me! I love Friday nights, husband works late so it's just me and the dog curled up together! Total heaven!

Last edited:
Joined WW last week and went to my first meeting.
Yesterday was my first weigh in after a week of following the new diet, and I have gone down by two and a half pounds.
i am heavier on the scales at the meeting than I have been at home, but the fact that I have usually weighed myself in the morning before breakfast, and the meetings are on Thursday evenings I think that the time of day is part of the reason.
For my own records I will continue to track my weight on a Saturday morning.

Joined WW last week and went to my first meeting. Yesterday was my first weigh in after a week of following the new diet, and I have gone down by two and a half pounds. i am heavier on the scales at the meeting than I have been at home, but the fact that I have usually weighed myself in the morning before breakfast, and the meetings are on Thursday evenings I think that the time of day is part of the reason. For my own records I will continue to track my weight on a Saturday morning.

Welcome! Well done on your first weeks loss - that's a great start :)

A half pound loss this week.

I am planning on a few walks this week, there is a Walking Festival with dozens of organised walks every day, from easy couple of miles strolls to hard 22 miles treks.
Today is a town trail/heritage walk that I will do.
Plus my gym classes, although the meeting leader suggested that I don't deduct any activity points yet. I have to decide whether to continue on filling and healthy or change over to counting points.

Hiya guys, i'll be joining you all on thrusday weigh ins. Today is my first day back weighing 9st 12.5 (im short so for me thats big :( )
Best of luck all :)

Another week another half pound. How many weeks to Christmas x a half pound per week.......

Hi where's everyone for Thursday weigh in. My first week and I've lost 2lbs. I was expecting less as I ate all my weeklies! Happy, just hope I can carry on consistently.

2lb for me this week. :)

And another half pound for me this week.

Back