Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

2lb off for me today! :)

3lb off for me this week :)

Well done ladies.

I lost another pound this week.
Which sounds great, but I'm supposed to maintaining and I've only got 2 more pounds before I have to pay again.

I wouldn't mind, but I've been trying so hard to not lose.
I've upped my points from 26 to 32, I've dropped a gym session, changed from cardio work to weights work to help tone my body up instead of trying to lose weight and on Saturday night I ate 97 points - that's my 32 dailies, 49 weeklies and 16 of my 41 earned activity points used and still lost 1lb.
Oops.

So I'm gonna try again this week eating lots of points.
My leader had upped me again to 33 points.
I'm going to try eating all my weeklies again, and eating all my activity points and see how I get on from there.

I must be the first person ever to moan about losing weight haha

well done lemonade lily, That is a fab loss! x :)

Elfy- Must say don't have much sympathy lol, not reached goal yet so dunno how it work? assuming you have to stay between a certain weight ? xx

well done lemonade lily, That is a fab loss! x :)

Elfy- Must say don't have much sympathy lol, not reached goal yet so dunno how it work? assuming you have to stay between a certain weight ? xx

Yeah... you have to stay within 5lbs either side of goal weight.
So my goal weight was 10st.
I'm allowed to go as low as 9st9 or as high as 10st5.
If I weigh even half a pound above or below these weights, I have to pay again until I'm back within that 10lb bracket.

So I'm just 2lbs away from my lower bracket.
Which is ok, but I'm trying so hard to stay where I am, not go down.
But I'm gonna manage this week - I've just had 4 biscuits - and I'm not going to track them!!!
=O Haha

Thankfully I have a long way to go before I have to start worrying about keeping at goal :)

Ah rollocks stayed the same this week

:-/

Hi all :) first weight in today and I'm 15 stones
Starting it again 2naro and hopefully have a little losse next week :) x
Well done to those who had a losse this week x
And chin up to those who put on x never. Mind there's another week coming x good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi ladies, half off for me on thursday, v disappointed hopefully better week next week! xx

I'm not gonna weight this week :/ not been on it and it hasn't been a good week :/ had 2 death in family so
On it from today and good luck to me and all of yus

sorry to hear that soha x good luck for this week x

3lb off for me today :) very pleased with this weeks weigh in xx

Hey i did weigh in today 1lb down :) I'm happy with that yess that's the way hay xx

Half off for me on Thursday :(

That's still a loss honny look at me not even stick to the plan :( new day 2maro

Yeah thats true hun just feel little miffed as my leader should have lowered my pp weeks ago so I have been going over all this time :( x

Hey hun, im on 26 now but was on 28 before so was going two over everyday! 2lb off for me today :) ao pleased with that xx

1lb off for me yesterday :)

Back