Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

Hey all

Still binging :( still not back at group :( on a more positive note according to my home scales I've stayed about the same so happy with that! Thinking of just giving it a go at home for a bit to take the pressure off so a small blip might not turn into a big one.

Well done Chickster on your loss your doing brilliant and before you know it you'll be at target :)

Welcome newgirl and good luck for weigh in

Dan x

Well done everyone. Having being on in a while being really busy. Had 3lb of this week so was over the moon with that. Another 3 and I've 3 stone off. Feeling so much better in myself. I can bend lol

Can I join please? I had my first weigh in after my break last Thursday and I lost 4 of the 11 lbs I gained since my wedding :)

this is a great idea :)

Hey Chickster
Well done on your loss you really seem to be in the diet zone :)

Well I weighed at home an have gained 1.5lb this week and if I'm honest I'm surprised at how small a gain it is. Being an emotional eater this week has been really hard as a close relative passed away unexpectedly :'(

On a positive note it's made me realise that life's to short so line drawn and back on the ww wagon in the morning.

Hello to all the newbies x

Dan

Well done every one....sorry to hear of your sad news Hun. Does any one else find that these long evenings are hard to get motivated and make u hungry lol. Had a really bad weekend ate so much rubbish and drink. Baring really good yesterday and today to see if I even stay the same. Here's hoping. Hello to the newbie :)) your doing well missus x

I've gained a lb this week :( I deserved to put on more but I exercised like a ***** for a few days so managed to pull it back a little!! Also injured myself this week so I haven't been able to move as much - done my back in :(

Hey Karen,

Thanks for checking up on me :) I've turned into more of a lurker lately as completely lost it diet wise. I've managed to gain half a st in the last few weeks and need to stop it as I'll have xmas weight gain to deal with aswell.

You seem to be doing really well, mind if I pinch some of your motivation ;)

Think tonight I'll sit down and plan my meals for the next week. I'm in work everyday so that will help and not off til xmas eve. Hopefully this will help break the cycle. I need to learn how to stop when it's just a little binge and not let it last near on a month! Not giving up on myself just yet. 2014 will be my target year!

Hello new Thursday weighers, sorry to hear about some of the gains. Just don't follow my example and it'll come off next week lol

Take care all,
Dan x

Sorry to hear you're stuggling Dan but at least you're aware of it and are trying to do something about it. Better than putting it aaaall back on and having to start from scratch x

Hey Karen, Thanks for checking up on me :) I've turned into more of a lurker lately as completely lost it diet wise. I've managed to gain half a st in the last few weeks and need to stop it as I'll have xmas weight gain to deal with aswell. You seem to be doing really well, mind if I pinch some of your motivation ;) Think tonight I'll sit down and plan my meals for the next week. I'm in work everyday so that will help and not off til xmas eve. Hopefully this will help break the cycle. I need to learn how to stop when it's just a little binge and not let it last near on a month! Not giving up on myself just yet. 2014 will be my target year! Hello new Thursday weighers, sorry to hear about some of the gains. Just don't follow my example and it'll come off next week lol Take care all, Dan x

Sorry Dan, Christmas school holidays got in the way of being on here. I hope you are doing ok and Christmas was good. It's a new year and a fresh start so let's try and get you on the road to losing. Is there anyway we can help? X

Well done to the losers.

I gained 5.5 lbs over the two weeks WW was closed over Christmas. Absolutely deserved it though. I was a pig!

Having a good week so far though so hope to see a big chunk of that gone by Thursday :)

I gained 7lb over the two weeks, going good so far since thurdays but did have wedding on Saturday so wiping off weeklies for that and sticking to dailies from now on, hope to get a good loss this thursday

Back