Weight watchers - thursday weigh ins

1.5 off for me this week after a few very very weird weeks back on it :)

3lb off for me this week :)
How's everyone it's quiet lately :) xx

well done :)

2lb of for me this week, having being on in ages as I've just booked my wedding an am planning like mad :). How's everyone else doing? X :)

Have lost 2.4 stone in 18 weeks xx

Well done you xx
My total loss now is 88.5 lbs
I'm in middle of moving house so
Utter upheaval :-/

88.5lbs that's amazing. Well done you. Have you any tips? I am really good Monday to Friday evening then I seem to drink n eat like a horse. Once I take my first vodka n diet coke I seem to crave sweet stuff

Hi guys sorry I've digressed to the dark side and started on slimming world
I wish you well and maybe keep updated
Xxxx

Hello everyone, my name is Hazel and just started ww today hope to get a stone off before xmas good luck to everyone :)

Hi all. I'm Karen and been a member of ww since 9th May. Had a great weigh in last Thursday. 4.5lbs off, 2 st lost and 10%. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hey all,
I'm back at my Thursday group so just thought I'd say hi:) been struggling for a long time with binging but the last 2 week's I've managed losses even though they're only small it's a big achievement for me. Had 1lb off this week, not much but they'll add up!

Good luck everyone
Dan x

Hey all,
I'm back at my Thursday group so just thought I'd say hi:) been struggling for a long time with binging but the last 2 week's I've managed losses even though they're only small it's a big achievement for me. Had 1lb off this week, not much but they'll add up!

Good luck everyone
Dan x

Well done Dan. You're right to be proud of yourself with losing.

Thanks Chickster x

Aiming for 1.5lb this week for my first silver 7, hopefully the first of many. Hope your week is going well

Dan x

Thanks Chickster x Aiming for 1.5lb this week for my first silver 7, hopefully the first of many. Hope your week is going well Dan x

I'm determined I'm going to get to 3 stones lost for Christmas. Loads of luck for your silver 7 this week.

Karen x

Well done on your losses! I haven't been back to group as been binging :( just can't seem to get my head in it. Going up and down the same half st over and over. Think I need to address my relationship with food and not just stick to a 'diet'. Good luck for next week

Dan x

Well done on your losses! I haven't been back to group as been binging :( just can't seem to get my head in it. Going up and down the same half st over and over. Think I need to address my relationship with food and not just stick to a 'diet'. Good luck for next week Dan x

I've been worried as you hadn't posted on here. It's so hard isn't it. I'm a terrible emotional eater and really struggling with it just now. Been so good and only getting small losses.

Is it bad enough to maybe speak to a therapist or something about your relationship with food? Do you use food to comfort/reward yourself? Big hugs. X

Hi all,

I have decided to join this weigh in group, have my third weigh in on thursday, down 4 so far and hoping for another loss now this week....fingers crossed!

Back