Weight Watchers Wine

rosh123

Hi, does anyone know how many points are in a full bottle of ww rose/white wine? Was wondering is it worth buying the ww version, am i saving that many points? :confused:

I don't drink wine myself, but from what I've read, the ww wine isnt that nice and the points difference isn't really worth it !

Ive been wondering this love my sat night drink and was considering ww wine so anyone can help be grateful otherwise its lambrini hahax

Hi Sammi, i worked it out and theres 12 points in a bottle of weight watchers wine, its quite nice too and means your saving 7 if you drink dry wine or 9 if you drink sweet wine. I had a bottle with velvet crisps and felt like it was a real treat.

Any wine (dry, sweet, red, rose, etc) is 7.5 points per bottle. ww wine is 7 points per bottle and lambrini is 9.5 points per bottle

Just so no one gets confused, we are talking old discover points here, not the new pro-points :)

If youre on Discover WW wine just isnt worth it at all. When I went to classes our class leader used to actively discourage us from getting it lol

Back