Weight watchers wine

I've just had a bottle of the white and rose this evening (I must add the small just about one glass bottle...not the full bottles!!). Don't think they do the red anymore which is a shame, but anyway. I find them quite nice, if a little sweet. Other than that, spirits are the most reasonable alcohol per serving for points...so maybe a vodka & diet coke, or gin & slimeline tonic?

Black tower b come's in red white and rose.... It works out at 3pp for the full bottle??? As I don't trust this I have doubled my counting to 6pp??? Had the rose, very nice and refreshing and its only £2.99 from home bargins... Also can buy at asda but not sure on the price?
:D

lizzielipps said:
Black tower b come's in red white and rose.... It works out at 3pp for the full bottle??? As I don't trust this I have doubled my counting to 6pp??? Had the rose, very nice and refreshing and its only £2.99 from home bargins... Also can buy at asda but not sure on the price?

3pp for the whole bottle? How big is the bottle?

You've got me all excited about low pp wine now!! :D

lizzielipps said:

OMG I'm in heaven after reading this... X

It is only 5% for the bottle but I just like a glass of wine not always too bothered about the after effects.... Lol.... I wouldn't think it could be 11 pp the bottle as it has only about 80kcals a glass.... I put it as 2pp a glass to be on the safe side though!! Knew 3pp would be too good to be true lol!!!!

Now please, no one laugh. I am baring my soul with this post. I LURVE my strongbow but it has humongous points and to be honest whats the point in one can??? Anyway i sort of discovered that I don't mind a lager shandy (shouts of lightweight do I hear) so I thought what are the lagers like for PP's. Now hear comes the slightly embarrassing bit....I thought well its only so I can sit and have a drink or 2 with OH of an evening so i tried Tesco own lager £1 for 4:D only something like 2% and no matter what way i do the points they work out at 1pp. I appreciate i would have to drink wheelie bin type volumes to feel ever so slightly "bladdered" but just as a evening drink in front of the tv.....well it does the job!

scoobysue said:
Now please, no one laugh. I am baring my soul with this post. I LURVE my strongbow but it has humongous points and to be honest whats the point in one can??? Anyway i sort of discovered that I don't mind a lager shandy (shouts of lightweight do I hear) so I thought what are the lagers like for PP's. Now hear comes the slightly embarrassing bit....I thought well its only so I can sit and have a drink or 2 with OH of an evening so i tried Tesco own lager £1 for 4:D only something like 2% and no matter what way i do the points they work out at 1pp. I appreciate i would have to drink wheelie bin type volumes to feel ever so slightly "bladdered" but just as a evening drink in front of the tv.....well it does the job!

You deserve a medal for bravery lol

I just love my drink could quite happily go to the pub tonight, well make that most nights .. X

I've just bought 2 bottles of the b black tower from home bargains, they were 99p each... I'm more of a Pinot fan so I'm not sure if these will be too sweet... If a large bottle is 11pp, I will class the little one as 3pp

I will report back on the taste! x

BeckyT said:
I've just bought 2 bottles of the b black tower from home bargains, they were 99p each... I'm more of a Pinot fan so I'm not sure if these will be too sweet... If a large bottle is 11pp, I will class the little one as 3pp

I will report back on the taste! x

Let me know as I love Pinot...and would rather drink wine than vodka... But my problem is I ten to drink the bottle (Pinot not vodka ?)

Hi Bolero, i used my phone app and my daughter asked the pp's on a forum(unsure which)both came up with 1pp . if its not i'll be well gutted but i did pp it a number of times, and by the way th asda one is the same (if you actually make it to checkout lol)

That's quite surprising, really. Had a proper look on eSource, and it looks like low alcohol lager is 1pp a can...but comes out as 3pp for two due to rounding. Honestly surprised by that, as I'd have thought it was 2pp at least given the calories in a can (78cals). Ah well.

If you can get it (haven't seen it for a while in shops or pubs sadly), Bulmers Light cider is pretty reasonable for cider. 5pp for a pint bottle, if I remember correctly. Used to drink it all the time, but I think I must have been the only one buying it as they stopped stocking it at my local.

Back