Weight+++

sapphirestara

Gold Member
2 days on 30day shred.

I've put on 4lbs according to scales this morning :-/ (I ate last night, but not to justify that!!!!)

I don't know much about it, but lots of diaries (Cerulean's is a great one) talk about lower losses / gains when they've done the shred. I guess maybe it's the building of heavier muscle? Don't know. But healthwise it'll be doing you so much good!

Tara - get off the scales, weigh in a week and see where you stand! all the exercise might cause you to retain water a little at the beginning.

xxxxxxxx

Oh Lordy Tara, 2 days of Bootcamp, 2 of 30Day Shred and 2 lb on this morning!!
Resulting in a miserable morning spent in tears!!
We need to put the scales away love, how can exercise possibly be a bad thing???

Exercise is good Tara, the problem is that when you first do it, your body wants to hold onto all the energy to survive & will also retain water to rehydrate. Once you have been doing it a few days, you will even out & start losing again :)

Oh and hide the scales! I've had a much happier day as I didnt weigh myself this morning!

Love I love you guys!!!!!!

Ok, any exercise is good! I know that! I'm having a break tonight from 30ds and I'm gonna try doing at leas one go tomo with a swim!!!!! Hopefully that'll help an all the weight will fall off before wed!!!

We are not alone!! Blasted scales!!! Inch wise, I need a new belt tho not showing on the measuring tape! Hmmmmm am baffled and feeling really sick today. Nearly projectiled my lunchtime shake across the staff room. I seriously heaved. Am
Worried. Still not feeling right. Am all muddled!!

It is a terrible muddly muddlesome day. I have had the worst ever! I think it must be the moon in the wrong place or some such.....

I have also skipped the shred today so don't feel too bad xx

I'll do it tomo. Just feel crappy and sick and bloated and achey! :(

Me too I can't promise I'll do it tomorrow though...... x

Scales are definitely evil :( I thought if I went on them tonight it'd show a difference but apparently I've only lost 1lb since Monday! We really need to stay away from those things, I feel awful now :( Hope yours are nicer in the morning!

Thanks chick!! Senna and water I think til I'm sick or it stops!!!!!

Twinge :(

Scales are definitely evil :( I thought if I went on them tonight it'd show a difference but apparently I've only lost 1lb since Monday! We really need to stay away from those things, I feel awful now :( Hope yours are nicer in the morning!

Ive only lost a pound since monday too,ive been doing extra walking aswell....how annoying,wish i could stop weighing x

I often feel sick after/during the shakes. I think for me a lot of lactose makes me feel sick sometimes so I guess thats what it is. I actually retch some times when Im drinking soups. but must get thin!

ladies you need to throw your scales away! your just making urselves miserable by constantly weighing yourselves!

i remember when i was doing lipotrim i used to weigh myself every morning and feel so miserable coz i hardly lost anything but then by the end of the week i did lose but i went through all that heartache for nothing..

this time round I have no scales in my house and will not get them! im dying to know how much I have lost but i will wait till wednesday!

xxx

A workout DVD by Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser. You do so many minutes each day, for a total of 30 days. I bought one for my friend and she said it was great but she only made it to Day 6!

My knee joints are damaged so I can't use it but it is said to be fantastic when it comes to getting results.

Back