Weightloss and Exercise

Hi all, was just after some advice really. I rejoined sw 5wks ago and lost 10lb in my first 2wks but have gained half a lb then 1 and a half the week after!! I fill in my food diaries which my consultant says are brilliant and I've just got my bronze award for body magic. I've been doing a lot of running and have built up to running 5k a couple of times a week as well as going the gym. I've got 1 and a half stone to lose to my goal. I was just wondering if anyone else has or had this problem where when they started exercise their weight loss was effected? I only ask because this happened before and I quit sw then landed up back at square 1!! I'm thinking at the mo it's hopefully muscle mass I'm building then the excess fat I will lose after. Please someone give me some hope! Lol! X

There is an identical post just a few threads further down the page that you may find useful. The important thing to do is ake sure you are drinking enough water. when you exercise your muscles tear and retain fluid to help repair themselves. This can affect your losses if you are not drinking enough. Also make sure you are eating enough for your increased activity level.

Back