Weightloss and totm

xHannahx

I have my second weigh in tomorrow and I've been on TOTM last couple of days so I'm not expecting a great loss this week.

I know we tend to lose less at this time but Will my body make up for it next week and lose what I have not be able to lose this week?

Hope that makes sense x

I think so because one of the reasons weightloss tends to slow around TOTM is because you retain water. Once TOTM is over the retained water goes and there is weightloss? I think!

I hope it don't make that much different. My totm arrived on the 2nd day & it's still here on day 15!!! (I have the Implant) so I think the diet has affected the hormone imbalance.

I think where it's retained water, there is only so much water your body will retain, regardless of how long you are 'on' for. Overall it won't affect your weight loss, it might just affect which day you see the loss appear (hope that makes sense!), but over the month you'll see it go.

BKC1969 said:
I hope it don't make that much different. My totm arrived on the 2nd day & it's still here on day 15!!! (I have the Implant) so I think the diet has affected the hormone imbalance.

Not to panic you but have you been to your GP about the long period. Only coz am bleeding in between periods. Implant didn't work well with me. Am on the coil and that doesn't seem to be working well either.

Back