weightloss barrier

Clareel

Persistence not perfection
Does anyone else have a weight loss barrier that they hit and then can't seem to lose anymore?

Mine is my 5stone award (got it last week, again!) and have now pigged out this week so will likely lose it at WI tonight.

I was like this last time I got here... I did eventually reach 5 and a half stone but that was after a sever episode of D&V lol!

How do you overcome this? I've got more to lose and I don't want to be stuck at over 11 stone forever. I know it's my own fault because it's what I'm putting in my mouth that's stopping me losing weight! I need a kick up the arse!

Best thing is to post your diary and let some of the experts on here take a look. There is a thread somewhere from a lady who is stuck on a certain weight. Advice was to change your routine and up the exercise!

I'm the same - 5 stone!

Never lost any more than this amount before gaining again! :mad:

I lost 5st last year and relaxed, thought I was nearly there, and stopped eating properly.

Now, 21 lbs heavier it's back to work :D

I have a weight ceiling I think! I get to 11stone 4 and struggle to get any lower. Was this weight a few years ago and then struggled so I think I must have given up! Here again and have been around about for the last 2 months :sigh:
Really need to push myself to get through this and into the tens!!! :(

I get to the the low 10's and hit a wall. What doesn't help is that I also become complacent and relax a little bit because I feel so much better in myself then for some strange reason I fall off the wagon

BeckyT said:
I get to the the low 10's and hit a wall. What doesn't help is that I also become complacent and relax a little bit because I feel so much better in myself then for some strange reason I fall off the wagon

I think this has hit it on the head, i know my problem is i get a bit complacent and happier with my apprearance, so feel like i can get away with being off plan etc.

Eek, my "Wall Weight" is 2 stone off... I keep going over and under it, which is super annoying as I still have a long way to go!!!!!

On the right side of the wall this week, and hoping to finally get closer to 2.5 off than 2 at last!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MancBird, I'm the same. My body seems to like a certain weight and stick around it by 2-3lbs either side (depending how good I am that week).
So annoying as I have SO much more to lose, makes me feel like quitting sometimes, but then I think "If I've gone this far, I can do the same again!"

Got some recipes inspiration today so hopefully I'm back on the straight and narrow.... for now anyway!

I hit a brick wall after I have lost 1 1/2st. Its happened twice but I'm back at SW now and determind to smash that barrier down :D

Back