Weightloss diary of bride to be - day 1

Rachy691

So, I'm getting married on 6th October, and I want to be 11stone!! I'm currently at 12st 4 so not too far to go, but after doing sw since march and losing 2st my weightloss has stopped for the last 4weeks.

Long term I want to get to 10st t right now I'm focusing on the wedding!,

Day 1 on sole source is nearly over and so far so good, not feeling too bad. I'm a little tired but with 2 children at 2 and 6months that's to be expected lol. Have to say I'm not the biggest fan of the shakes, soup Ive had today, but I'm going to stick it out!

Fingers crossed I'll survive the week and see a good loss on the scales!

Good luck everyone x

oohhh congrats on the wedding bet yr sooo excited and congrats on yr 1st day you have done so well and this forum is great for support and keeping u on track x here if u need anything x good luck tomoz x

Hi and welcome to minis' well done on your wonderful loss so far and huge congrats on your upcoming wedding. Remember the first few days of this diet are the worst but just u stick with it and those lbs will disappear before your eyes. When's your last dress fitting coz in the next 4 wks it'll need altering haha xx

So it's day 3!!!

Day 2 was ok, I got tired really early so was in bed by 8.30.! When I woke up this morning I felt like I needed some motivation so took a sneaky look at the scales, 4lbs down already, I'm not going to read too much into it and going to go with my weight at weigh on Thursday, but it has motivated me to carry on today!!

Dress fitting is on 2nd september then again on 28th sept so fingers crossed it will ok.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!!x

Rachy691 said:
So it's day 3!!!

Day 2 was ok, I got tired really early so was in bed by 8.30.! When I woke up this morning I felt like I needed some motivation so took a sneaky look at the scales, 4lbs down already, I'm not going to read too much into it and going to go with my weight at weigh on Thursday, but it has motivated me to carry on today!!

Dress fitting is on 2nd september then again on 28th sept so fingers crossed it will ok.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!!x

Oohhhhh 4lbs down that's great x

Ooohhh that's a promising start even if it is unofficial well done u x

Back