ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

aw thank you lovely :)! how did your first day go? xxx

Yeah okay :) I am debating on whether to just try and do healthy eating? I'm getting obsessed already - my mind is terrible - xx

Yeah okay :) I am debating on whether to just try and do healthy eating? I'm getting obsessed already - my mind is terrible - xx

are you not finding points useful? I found with just healthy eating, it's hard to try and balance treats in it, where as points you can input some :) but whatever you find easier and more beneficial for you! xx

Just made my boyfriends dad an omelette and he enjoyed! only made my first one yesterday!!
I'm becoming a confident cook now hehe!

Well done! Omelets are amazing!! I discovered Slimster bread the other day. 3ppfor two slices DELIIIIIGHTED

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's 60cal bread here in Ireland it's delish and so handy for on the go. what is Danish bread., in my head I see two Danish pastries...eh Yummm haha

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's 60cal bread here in Ireland it's delish and so handy for on the go. what is Danish bread., in my head I see two Danish pastries...eh Yummm haha Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh :) I'm not sure, just tastes like normal bread to me but it's low cal! think it's pretty much the same bread as yours :p

I'm going to stick with it - I've just got to stop over thinking lol ! Had some yummy food today so it's all good

How you getting on today ? Xx

I'm going to stick with it - I've just got to stop over thinking lol ! Had some yummy food today so it's all good How you getting on today ? Xx

aw good! :) well if you ever need to chat we're all here! ooh updated your ig? I'll take a look later! been good today thank you! I'll update my diary later hehe! xxx

thinking of having a few drinks with my boyfriend tonight at home, gonna go get some stuff from sainsburys or something!
I don't like vodka, what's good to drink that's not too bad in pp?

I think most spirits are about 2pp - make sure you measure them though! Or you could try low cal wine (maybe pour into an old non-low cal bottle or a carafe?) I sometimes drink Becks blue as well, the non-alcoholic version.

I think most spirits are about 2pp - make sure you measure them though! Or you could try low cal wine (maybe pour into an old non-low cal bottle or a carafe?) I sometimes drink Becks blue as well, the non-alcoholic version.

thank you :) I've decided against having drinks! I'll just drink my lemon & lime water instead hehe

thank you :) I've decided against having drinks! I'll just drink my lemon & lime water instead hehe

I love gin mixed with low cal bitter lemon - 2pp! Delightful !

Yeah updated it ;) haha ! I'm trying hard lol xx

I love gin mixed with low cal bitter lemon - 2pp! Delightful ! Yeah updated it ;) haha ! I'm trying hard lol xx

yummm sounds goood!! I'll maybe try that next time I have a drink! I love amaretto and coke but it's 4pp for 30ml so it's really pointy!
hehe fab, I'll check it out in a bit! how many points are you having a day? :) xxx

Back