ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

Wow looks yummy !!!

No not a diary - but started an ig - lccxoxww come over and say hi!

Xx

Ahhh will do :)! How's your first day going? xx

Yeah okay - I think cos I'm conscious about it I am wanting to eat more but I think it's fine ... And you ? Xx

Just slightly killed myself working out, my gosh. I went to a gym try out a couple days ago and although I benefited from it, it just didn't seem the best option!
it's full of skinny girls and hunky guys working out and people from uni most probably go there so it'll make me a bit uncomfortable. Also, around going to uni itself and spending time with friends and my boyfriend who are also in uni but different times it's gonna be hard to balance and expensive.
I decided to try ways in which I could exercise at home so this afternoon I spent 30 minutes playing just dance, which is always fun hehe and then the ' 7 minutes for 7 months ' workout app.
Walking up the stairs after it was a struggle, I can feel my muscles working already, shows how unfit I am!
all that will change though! try this 7 minute thing and maybe some just dance or a walk or whatever and see how it goes! better than the gym at least :)

so here is my good diary for today :

Breakfast :
Cheese Omelette 10pp - first time making this! :)
Petit Filous 1pp

Lunch :
2 x Bread 3pp
Dairylee 0pp
Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato 0pp - first time trying tomatoes :)
3 x Chicken Fingers 5pp
Burger Sauce 1pp

Dinner :
Mushroom Chowmein 9pp - first time making this :)
Sweet Chilli Sauce 2pp
Prawn crackers 4pp
Icecream & 2 x cones 3pp

Snacks :
Apple, Grapes, Pear, Peach 0pp
Cheese & Tomato Relish Snack Pack 4pp
Terry's Chocolate Orange Yogurt 4pp

42/42 Dailies + 4 Weeklies

Been a very satisfying day :) - tried lots of new recipes and foods!! weigh in day tomorrow, so fingers crossed!!

image-741951771.jpg the chow mein and prawn crackers :)

image-2144779846.jpg so lush and only 4pp!!!

heeey :)
just seen your other post!! thank you, I really appreciate it. Glad somebody can relate :p how did your ww journey go while at uni? :)

Really really well! I lost about two stone. I then graduated, moved in with a boy and moved to Germany, land of beer and sausages, which is why I'm not still two stone lighter! I never found it a problem doing it at uni because I mostly drank vodka when I went out and I had time to make healthy soups and things. It'll teach you to cook if nothing else!

Just a tip: I LIVED on homemade vegetable curry. It was so cheap and so easy to make! I make much better ones now from actual cookbooks but back then I just threw veg (mostly peppers and butternut squash I think) in with tinned tomatoes, curry powder, garam masala and turmeric. Add rice and it's super super filling for almost no points.

Here to subscribe! 9th year in uni, days are extremely long and it was my biggest downfall last year. Loving this thread need some inspiration

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really really well! I lost about two stone. I then graduated, moved in with a boy and moved to Germany, land of beer and sausages, which is why I'm not still two stone lighter! I never found it a problem doing it at uni because I mostly drank vodka when I went out and I had time to make healthy soups and things. It'll teach you to cook if nothing else! Just a tip: I LIVED on homemade vegetable curry. It was so cheap and so easy to make! I make much better ones now from actual cookbooks but back then I just threw veg (mostly peppers and butternut squash I think) in with tinned tomatoes, curry powder, garam masala and turmeric. Add rice and it's super super filling for almost no points.

that's fantastic, you must of been so proud :)! even the last few days I've been learning how to cook new things and it's been really warning knowing that I'm able to do something I wasn't sure of! vodka is probably the best spirit but I just hate it! I'm more of an amaretto and coke. person! I'll have to find out the points for that when I need to :p
I love curry, I've never made one myself though unless it came from a jar :p I wouldn't even know where to start! suppose Google is always handy! it taught me how to make an omelette!! thank you for the tip and the inspiration! it makes me so determined when I hear people say they managed to lose weight at uni because that's the one place people tend to put it on (which I already have) hehe :)

Here to subscribe! 9th year in uni, days are extremely long and it was my biggest downfall last year. Loving this thread need some inspiration Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

thank you :) appreciate it! days are long, hence why meals are so poorly cooked / quick, but I'm determined to eat properly and healthy despite how busy my day is! :) hopefully myself and others can inspire you :)

That's fantastic babe ! Don't be silly that's a really good loss ! :) xxx

Back