ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

I'm currently in the process of bleaching my hair and I couldn't think of anything worse :p !

Food diary for today :

Breakfast :
Missed, ooops.. really need to start setting alarms to get up in time!!

Lunch :
Chicken Burger 8pp
Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato & Burger Sauce 1pp

Dinner :
KFC bbq pulled chicken burger 17pp (highly disappointed with this, not nice or worth the points, won't be having again!!) and fries 9pp

Snacks :
Cup of Tea 1pp
Penguin 3pp
Quavers 2pp
Onion Ring Crisps 2pp

41/41 dailies used :) + 2 weeklies

was gonna have a cake that my boyfriend picked up for me in asda but I was very good and resisted and it's in the fridge for a naughty snack tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
I sent KFC a complaint this morning as I've been up couple times in the night with a bad belly and nausea and that's the only thing I would of ate yesterday that was different to normal! :( at least I'm feeling a bit better this morning after a horrible a night sleep!

I sent KFC a complaint this morning as I've been up couple times in the night with a bad belly and nausea and that's the only thing I would of ate yesterday that was different to normal! :( at least I'm feeling a bit better this morning after a horrible a night sleep!

Oh no you poor thing!!! Stupid KFC!!!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

hehe aw I'm feeling better now! back to normal :) maybe it's the weight loss fairies passing on some motivation telling me to stay away from KFC :p

That really sucks! But agree it's the weight loss fairies - junk food always makes me feel ill now, it's like my body is used to proper food.

Hello - just coming over to subscribe. I am so glad you said the pulled chicken wasn't nice as I really wanted to try it and who knows how many SW syns it was haha. I have a pulled pork recipe over in my food diary that is quite good on sw if you wanted to see if it was any good on ww?

Hello - just coming over to subscribe. I am so glad you said the pulled chicken wasn't nice as I really wanted to try it and who knows how many SW syns it was haha. I have a pulled pork recipe over in my food diary that is quite good on sw if you wanted to see if it was any good on ww?

aw thank you :) haha it really wasn't and especially wasn't worth the calories :p! oooh, yes please! my boyfriend loves pulled pork, think he would love if I could make it hehe

For achey muscles, foam rollers are good depending on the muscle. There should be videos on youtube showing you how to use them. Otherwise baths, especially with epsom salts. The other thing I have is like a posh version of Deep Heat. It's made by Elemis but I'm sure other people make it too.

Hope you had a good day lovely! Looks like your head's in the right place!

food diary for today! - gonna add pictures too, just because it makes me happy and I suppose it's more interesting than just words!

Breakfast :
2 x Bread 3pp
Cheestring Spread 2pp
American Fried Chicken 1pp
Pear and Peach 0pp image-2827233568.jpg

Lunch :
Noodles 5pp ( was meant to be 9 but didn't eat half of it because it was too salty and yuck )
Prawn Crackers 4pp
Chilli Sauce 1pp image-16151588.jpg

Dinner :
Mushroom, Onion and Cheese Omelette 9pp
Homemade Chips 6pp
Salad 0pp image-4004622377.jpg

Dessert :
Choux Bun 8pp image-1661823659.jpg

Snacks :
Cadburys White Button Yogurt 4pp
2 x Crisps 4pp image-3340508077.jpg

41/41 dailies used + 6 weeklies :)

Pulled Pork
pork shoulder - quite big, all visible fat removed

5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp mustard powder
3-400g passata
5 cloves of garlic, crushed - I use roast garlic as it's nicer.
1tsp easy chilli - for a bit of kick
3 tbsp sweetener/100ml diet coke
salt and pepper to taste
Put all the ingredients but the pork in a pan and simmer for 10-15 mins to thicken. You can also seal off the pork shoulder in a frying pan with frylight before you start - I do this on a weekend but not if I'm hoying everything in the slow cooker before work.
Slow cooker on low for 8 hours plus for work days. if I do it on a weekend then 1 hour on high then 4-5 hours on low.

If you don't have a slow cooker, then still thicken the sauce and put the pork shoulder in a roasting tin, pour the sauce on cover meat with sauce, cover whole thing with foil and cook in a low oven (like gas mark 3/160 degrees) for 4 hours

For achey muscles, foam rollers are good depending on the muscle. There should be videos on youtube showing you how to use them. Otherwise baths, especially with epsom salts. The other thing I have is like a posh version of Deep Heat. It's made by Elemis but I'm sure other people make it too. Hope you had a good day lovely! Looks like your head's in the right place!

ooh thank you! I'll have a little look on YouTube! I wish I had a bath, just have 2 showers :( deep heat is meant to be good, I've heard! might try and get some of that in boots tomorrow or something! thank you for the advice, it's killing me hehe! I've had such a good thank you, how about you?

Pulled Pork pork shoulder - quite big, all visible fat removed 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 2 tsp mustard powder 3-400g passata 5 cloves of garlic, crushed - I use roast garlic as it's nicer. 1tsp easy chilli - for a bit of kick 3 tbsp sweetener/100ml diet coke salt and pepper to taste Put all the ingredients but the pork in a pan and simmer for 10-15 mins to thicken. You can also seal off the pork shoulder in a frying pan with frylight before you start - I do this on a weekend but not if I'm hoying everything in the slow cooker before work. Slow cooker on low for 8 hours plus for work days. if I do it on a weekend then 1 hour on high then 4-5 hours on low. If you don't have a slow cooker, then still thicken the sauce and put the pork shoulder in a roasting tin, pour the sauce on cover meat with sauce, cover whole thing with foil and cook in a low oven (like gas mark 3/160 degrees) for 4 hours

ooh thank you so much, sounds lovely! will have to work out points and give it a try, I barely make anything from scratch, trying to learn how to make new things lately though, so yummy recipes are always helpful!! :)

Not bad! Had a slow cooker disaster and a few run ins with crazy drivers on my bike (got shouted at and then had a guy reverse into me so I had to jump off and pull my bike out the road) but redeemed by random acts of kindness by strangers!

Not bad! Had a slow cooker disaster and a few run ins with crazy drivers on my bike (got shouted at and then had a guy reverse into me so I had to jump off and pull my bike out the road) but redeemed by random acts of kindness by strangers!

oh dear! I just seen on your diary about the slow cooker! :( at least you could have something else! hope you're okay, sounds nasty! London is dangerousss! :p I'm glad you had an okay day :) at least you had good news about the place for derby girls! :)

Back