ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

after this mornings little disappointment, I've thought all positive thoughts and I'm feeling great! :) as long as I stick to plan and exercise I can do no wrong and the scales will finally catch up! :)
I went to the supermarket and picked up some peppermint tea so I'm gonna try that!
also found some lovely hand wash that I'm not allergic too, yay!! it's literally the best smelling soap in the whole entire world!! genuinely smells exactly like it's meant to, I am in heaven!!
I have an obsession with buying soaps, sprays, shampoos etc. hehe I'm so excited, I've was he's my hands 3 times in the last hour I'm an odd one hehehe image-4007655356.jpg

I weigh from home! just use an app for points! they're weight watcher ones so they should be at least decent hehe

When I had it sent I realised sure you weigh from home! Lol I'm not with it today

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

food diary for today :

Breakfast :
Blueberries and Banana 0pp

Lunch :
Chicken Tikka Subway 12pp
Doritos 5pp

Dinner : Fake-Away ;)
Chicken 4pp
Curry Sauce 4pp
Rice 6pp
Egg 1pp
Popadoms 3pp
Chips 4pp image-1420857881.jpg

Dessert:
Choux Bun 8pp

41/41 Dailies + 6 Weeklies :)

Hi! Popping by to subscribe x

Love the handwash - they do a strawberry laces and a cola bottles one which is really nice as well!

Hi! Popping by to subscribe x Love the handwash - they do a strawberry laces and a cola bottles one which is really nice as well!

hi :) thanks!! yeah I've had them before, allergic to the laces one though :( went to get some coca cola one and spotted the bubblegum one, I almost fell on the floor and cried, smells so amazing!!! ?

hi :) thanks!! yeah I've had them before, allergic to the laces one though :( went to get some coca cola one and spotted the bubblegum one, I almost fell on the floor and cried, smells so amazing!!! ?

I need to look for it when I go shopping next week! I'm easily amused!

Fakeaway looks lovely - as does the bubblegum handwash haha. I am the same for buying smellies I used to be really obsessed with Lush and now have so much of it I have a cupboard that smells like one of the shops so I am trying to cut back.

Fakeaway looks lovely - as does the bubblegum handwash haha. I am the same for buying smellies I used to be really obsessed with Lush and now have so much of it I have a cupboard that smells like one of the shops so I am trying to cut back.

thank you :) hehe it's amazing, I'm still buzzing about it today :) oh no way haha, the smell in lush is so over powering! at least you have a nice smelling cupboard :p I'm allergic to anything in lush, luckily! :p save me some money, otherwise is buy the whole shop :)

hiiii :)
was meant to update yesterday but was really ill, was up until 8 this morning vomiting! haven't been right all day but only managed to come alive and eat since around 4! but still managed to use all my dailies today although all I could stomach was ice cream at first :p hehe!

crisp sandwich 9pp
ice cream 18pp
banana weetabix with milk and sugar 7pp
2 x cheestrings 3pp
crisps 2pp
jelly stars 2pp

41/41 dailies :)

weigh in tomorrow, not feeling too confident as bloated belly and cramps :( - gonna try some peppermint tea before bed though!

hiiii :)
was meant to update yesterday but was really ill, was up until 8 this morning vomiting! haven't been right all day but only managed to come alive and eat since around 4! but still managed to use all my dailies today although all I could stomach was ice cream at first :p hehe!

crisp sandwich 9pp
ice cream 18pp
banana weetabix with milk and sugar 7pp
2 x cheestrings 3pp
crisps 2pp
jelly stars 2pp

41/41 dailies :)

weigh in tomorrow, not feeling too confident as bloated belly and cramps :( - gonna try some peppermint tea before bed though!

Hope you're feeling better,good luck for tomorrow

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you are feeling much better today , and you are rewarded for sticking to plan.
I also have pcos and have been warned that weight loss may be slower, I guess the only thing to get comfort from the more you lose the improved it gets. Or at least that's what my pcos nurse tells me in my early check up! They did offer me metformin on my last visit, but being a nurse myself I know there are some yucky side effects! So that's a no for now x

Hope you are feeling much better today , and you are rewarded for sticking to plan. I also have pcos and have been warned that weight loss may be slower, I guess the only thing to get comfort from the more you lose the improved it gets. Or at least that's what my pcos nurse tells me in my early check up! They did offer me metformin on my last visit, but being a nurse myself I know there are some yucky side effects! So that's a no for now x

I don't take anything either! they told me the same! :) but that's exactly what I keep thinking! even if it starts off slow, the more I lose the faster it will speed up and the better it will get! it's frustrating but it's doable! just can't give up!! :) xx

Back