**Weightloss Wednesday - Hour By Hour **

charley24

Silver Member
Good Morning, hope everyone fine today ! I had a horrid dnights sleep s hubby was snoring !! Then had a dream I missed the flight for our holidays !!!!

Just a 1lb loss this week, due to my night out and TOTM.

Going to try to stay positive even though I am obviously disappointed it wasn't 2 !

8lbs to go to a normal BMI and I have to move to 810 next week so quite nervous.

Going to aim for 2 or 3 this week, lots of water, some more exersize and try and stay on track for these last 7 days of SS.

Wish I could do SS for longer but I know I have to have a 810 week, but with hols in 25 days I know afterwards I will still be on CD !

Hope everyone having a good Wednesday !

Morning charley keep going chick im 7 lbs away from being a healthy weight BMI of 25 so cant wait, lol and on the 810 plan.

You will get there very soon.xx
shanny

Hi Shanny !!!! I know we are so close !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep me going hehe !

I just thought I passed my driving test a year ago today...........shame I am still to scared to drive, I only go to the shops, work and my mother in laws !!! I am just too afraid of big roundabouts and places I have never been, makes me think how pathetic I am !!!!!!!! I have been considering more lessons, which is weird.............either that or get hypnotised !!!!!!!!!

I just thought I passed my driving test a year ago today...........shame I am still to scared to drive, I only go to the shops, work and my mother in laws !!! I am just too afraid of big roundabouts and places I have never been, makes me think how pathetic I am !!!!!!!! I have been considering more lessons, which is weird.............either that or get hypnotised !!!!!!!!!

Take refreshers!!! Half of who I teach are refreshers it's very very common !! Go for it

Xxxxxxx

Thank you charley just think you will be slim for your wedding anniversary and i will be for my birthday. woohoo.!!

Well after you have got to your target book more lessons then nothing stopping you!!

Driving is'nt for everyone really so dont put yourself down.!

Thanks Shanny ! Hpe you have a brill and slim birthday !

Ah Mrs Essex I forgot you are an ADI !!!

Ok well my problem is that I don't understand where to go, I get confused, roundabouts, lanes, how to switch lanes on roundabouts, which lights are for me..........makes you wonder how on earth I passed my test !

3 days afterwards I got beeped to pull out of a junction and in a panic I did (thought was clear) but it wasn't and I went into the path of a truck ! Never been the same since. I do drive sometimes but on my terms, if I understood the roads better I would be ok, but I only went on a couple of dual carriageways on lessons (I had 62 hours - not a natural) hahaha. I think my age plays a part (I am 34) and I don't have the confidence I would have had when young.

Would love some advice from someone in the know !

Awwwww sounds like you had a bad start x

Your age is meaningless being honest I've had 17 yr olde to 78 yr olds coming to me after passing so don't put it down to age :)

I could type how to do roundabouts but it's pointless unless your practically doing it ;)

Did you get along with your adi from before? Would you be able to contact them for follow up lessons ? If not, contact a private adi and explain your situation they will be more than happy to help you

Don't feel silly or embarassed like I said before lots of my pupils are full licence holders, it's all in a days work for us LOL
X

I have been driving since 1985, but when I moved to the UK I took 22 hours of lessons because I was so afraid. Without those lessons I would still be on the bus! xx

morning all and another one with 8lbs to go until a healthy BMI!! WE should start a club! lol I'm staying on SS for as long as possible, hopefully for another 2 weeks i think, then will have a couple of days SS+ then only 810 when i'm at my 25 BMI! I know it sounds daft, but we're broke at the moment...like REALLLLLY broke, so adding food into the CD equation is just money we dont have, so i'm happy to have my 3 shakes a day to save money for as long as possible! :) Obviously, when i'm BMI25, i know i cant do that, but until then i will.

We're huge Coldplay fans me and DH, and we're having to sell out tickets to go see them in Manchester for next sat becuase we cant afford the petrol! :(

Still....im closing my eyes and thinking of Disneyland (which is why we're so broke i might add).

Just been out for another run! 1.8miles today.....had to walk for a bit of it....didnt plan my route before i went so only thought it was a mile....opps! So now i'm aching like mad! lol! but going to have a nice hot bath with salts to chill my muscles out!

Ended up having a 4th pack last night....it stopped me from turning to other food though so i'm happy! back to 3 today though! I should know better than to turn, even to CD, when i'm feeling emotional!

Anyway, hope everyone has a super 100% day today! :D:D:D

xxx

your not pathetic hun, i passed 2 years ago and am still rather frightened of driving.
i know routes to certain places and i tend to stick to them, if i have to go somewhere new i panic before hand and tend to get rather uptight on the drive

i dislike motorways intensly, i avoid them in busy times, last year i took my wee one to wales after a charity for life limited kids payed for us to spend a week in a caravan park..... i set off at 3am just as it was getting light to be sure we would get there before the traffic picked up, lol

well today is weigh in day, not looking forward to it after i realised the meds i was taking contain 6.8g of sugar per dose!
checked my wee girls meds and hers was sugar free so erm i stole my wee girls meds, hey im not jepordising ss if i can find an alternative, lol
breathings abit better today so hopefully i will get more done
should have the occupational therapist and physio round today to check madams seating, talk about getting her a lovely hospital bed and sort out stairs and the front door, not really looking forward to it as i dont get on with the physio

sumayah, I am glad I am not alone !!! I am too scared to take DD1 to the dentist today as I don't like the roads !!!

Mrs Essex, I think I will find an ADI, my old one was lovely but isn't teaching any longer.

I just wish I understood what I was doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so embarrased that I don't understand lanes and where to go, it's pretty pathetic ! Do you have to go in an ADI's car ? Or would an ADI come with me in mine, I would hate to have to learn to drive another car again !!!!!!!

Liz you only have 7lbs !!!! 11.1 is a BMI of 25 for a 5 foot 6er !!!!!

I had a good chat with my CDC today about plans and have decided after this week (last SS) I will do 810, 1000, holiday week, then maybe 810 for another 2 weeks and back to SS for 2 weeks. I am going to aim for 10.3 by Xmas........will leave my original goal as is until I get there and see what happens !

Liz you only have 7lbs !!!! 11.1 is a BMI of 25 for a 5 foot 6er !!!!!

QUOTE]

oooooooohhhhhhhhh! :D
I always thought it was 11stone on the nose! not quite sure what to do with this information now...been working towards 11 stone = healthy since i started! lol

Thanks for letting me know though hun! Shame on that Spreadsheet in the sticky though as its tells me at 11.1 i'm still overweight! BOO!

charley, can you drive about of an evening?
to get to know a new route if i have time i drive it at like 11pm at night ( often with my wee girl asleep in the back, lol ) so i can sort out where i need to be lane wise along the route. i vastly prefer roundabouts with lights, makes it so much easier and stress free but if not then i like to go the route and the roundabouts a few times so im used to where i need to be on it at all times before other cars come into the mix

Back