Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weights on products???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maypole, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :mad::mad::mad:

I have just been to wilko & got some low sin treats of a pack of ready salted french fries & some cadbury buttons & neither have weights on so I can either look them up on lifeline online. I have noticed this before as well. Does anyone know where they have gone???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    I seem to recall several years ago reading that if something weighed less than 25g I think it was they didn't have to put the weight on. Don't know if that still applies though

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it has the values for 100grms couldn't you weigh your fries & buttons & calculate the syns that way?

Or you could google them see if you can find them that way. Othewise I'd look on SW for something simlar & use that syn value;)

5. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    its irritating i know even worse is when whats in the packet is a different weight to what it says, i had a snacki sized crunchie the other day and it had 1 and a half snack sized crunchies in it... surely the extra is syn free?

6. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm at work so no scales :( I am going over guess but was interested to know why that all. I have access to website but thanks for offer :)

7. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you buy them in a multipack? In which case the weight, nutritional information, etc., will be on the outer packaging, not the individual wrapper.

8. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    No I got them in wilko on their own. It's got all the nutritional info on but doesn't say how much the bag weighs :confused: I have eaten the buttons & classed it as 8 1/2 syns

9. MichelinMummy

MichelinMummy Full Member

I think a regular (loose) bag of French Fries are 22g. Multipack bags are usually smaller than those bought singly and on the Syns online it says this -

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Walkers Crisps French Fries, all varieties 19g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 4 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4 Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT]

which I presumed is the multipack weight and also

Walkers Crisps French Fries, all varieties 22g bag

[​IMG] 4½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4½ Syns [​IMG] Green 4½ Syns

which I think is the loose pack.

I think this is the individual bag of buttons too

Cadbury Buttons 32g bag

[​IMG] 8½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 8½ Syns [​IMG] Green 8½ Syns

so you are bang on with saying 8.5!

Good luck xxx

Last edited: 13 May 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.