Weights on products???

maypole

loves to eat
:mad::mad::mad:

I have just been to wilko & got some low sin treats of a pack of ready salted french fries & some cadbury buttons & neither have weights on so I can either look them up on lifeline online. I have noticed this before as well. Does anyone know where they have gone???

I seem to recall several years ago reading that if something weighed less than 25g I think it was they didn't have to put the weight on. Don't know if that still applies though

If it has the values for 100grms couldn't you weigh your fries & buttons & calculate the syns that way?

Or you could google them see if you can find them that way. Othewise I'd look on SW for something simlar & use that syn value;)

its irritating i know even worse is when whats in the packet is a different weight to what it says, i had a snacki sized crunchie the other day and it had 1 and a half snack sized crunchies in it... surely the extra is syn free?

If it has the values for 100grms couldn't you weigh your fries & buttons & calculate the syns that way?

Or you could google them see if you can find them that way. Othewise I'd look on SW for something simlar & use that syn value;)

I'm at work so no scales :( I am going over guess but was interested to know why that all. I have access to website but thanks for offer :)

Did you buy them in a multipack? In which case the weight, nutritional information, etc., will be on the outer packaging, not the individual wrapper.

Did you buy them in a multipack? In which case the weight, nutritional information, etc., will be on the outer packaging, not the individual wrapper.

No I got them in wilko on their own. It's got all the nutritional info on but doesn't say how much the bag weighs :confused: I have eaten the buttons & classed it as 8 1/2 syns

I think a regular (loose) bag of French Fries are 22g. Multipack bags are usually smaller than those bought singly and on the Syns online it says this -

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Walkers Crisps French Fries, all varieties 19g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

which I presumed is the multipack weight and also

Walkers Crisps French Fries, all varieties 22g bag

extraeasy.gif