Weightwatchers - Changing ??

They'll be selling a new calculator at meetings

Any idea how much this and the deluxe essentials pack is likely to cost?

I use my calculator every day but can't afford to fork out a lot for a replacement. I have the current iphone app but prefer my little calculator - seems quicker.

x

SO big question whos going to have all the stuff first LEGALLY :giggle: and be able to do a 'what its all about thread' for us ASAP ;) and ready for all the new members

LOL ahhh you read my mind! :D:D:D:D

I was also planning on rejoining next week (tues 2 nov), now wonder if ishould delay or just rejoin anyway. Afterall if i dont join i will probably put even more weight on.
x

so it is - with grossly exaggerated prices I suspect. Could the seller not get into bother over releasing it early?

They could... it must be a class leader or helper (more likely a helper) I expect its more than a leaders jobs worth to sell them

it could also be someone selling it from Europe, or having been in Europe, bought some at a WW meeting in France or Switzerland and reselling it to the UK!

OK I didn't check I was just speculating :p but yes, it might then be WW leaders :)

I was going to join WW again this week, just to lose some holiday gain, but I think I will wait until the following week now to get the new plan.

A small bit of information about the new ww plan.

This morning in the daily mail newspaper a small bit of information. X

I am at a weight watchers class I'm not on THE PLAN but help out my old leader to clerk when she's struggling. She's gave a very exciting talk about the plan and has said she's lost 3 lbs in her first week on the plan!!!!!

She's read the article to her class just seems interesting me sitting here and listening. X

Just followed the link, very interesting.

Have you read the comments at the bottom? Wouldn't you just love to be married to the ever supportive "Gordon of Romford" NOT!!!!

x

Back