Weightwatchers - Changing ??

actually i've noticed past few weeks that ww food is harder and harder to get now,,like there not re stocking at all

I was thinking of rejoining a class in september,but think now i will wait til the change is in and start then-look on it as a complete new start could actually be just the shake up i need. will follow the current system at home for now.

Only thing that really p!sses me off is that my lovely kitchen scales might be pointless ( pardon the pun)-wonder if they will do a trade in scheme ?LOL

It makes you think the amount of money spent on ww products I.e scales may have no use now!!
I will listen and learn/ about the new plan, but will still follow the current plan.
I wonder if new kitchen scales will be out soon?? X

no one knows anything for certain im afraid, leaders are apparently not allowed to say anything, but guessing it may be brought in for the new year so jan 2011?

I like to eat fruit and veg alot and and i try to use up my points with healthier choices, so to me the 'new' plan sounds good but i'm happy with the current point system so i will probobly stick with this plan. However if down the line i feel it would benefit my weightloss to change to a new plan i would, i would folow whichever plan was working for me.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this. I wonder will it change over here (Ireland) as well?

I think its like anything else - always looking for new ways to improve the system, etc. Just gonna stick to doing it how I know works either way as I don't attend meetings, but would be curious to see the changes :D xx

Just had a quick thought actually, maybe they're introducing all the flex stuff and momentum etc like the USA plans? xxxx

Snippet of info from class tonight. The new plan will def be points based, mention was made of sat fat and good/bad cals - looks like a change in pointing to make unhealthier stuff higher points. I've got a sneaky feeling it will be encouraging more protein and less carbs but will have to wait and see

well if you don't like don't change ... if you like change... change.. and if your not fussed have a go.. then decide! :D

i'm going to go for it; let's face it WW is amazing! So whatever they are doing to change the system must be even more better for us! :)

btw; it was rumoured that ww was going to be offered to those patients going to the doctors as a free option rather than going to the doctors own diet group... this may be part of the long future change though not just yet :)

Just logged onto the US version of WW by mistake and there is "WW Momentum" program is this the change they have been talking about?

How the Momentum™ program uses POINTS® values

nutrition_label.jpg
Every food has a POINTS value, based on its calories, fat and fiber. The Momentum program uses POINTS values to help you keep track of what you eat. You stay within a POINTS "budget" that's personalized just for you.

I found this blog which mentions the Momentum plan. There are some interesting comments. Especially from people who find that it doesn't work for them.

Weight Watchers Momentum

ok so its now taking in whole fat instead of saturates. and if they change the whole pointing system all ww food products will change. it would be pointless for me as i only like apples and dont really like any veg apart from potatoes lol. we will just have to wait and see hopefully it will still be good old ww, eating what you want just within your points. x

Back