Weightwatchers Magazine?

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Have I dreamt this or is there a WW mag out of going to be one?
As I am trying to do WW without a meeting n struggling with recipe ideas n wondered if this wud ease my pain lol
X

The new mag just arrived in the post and i have to say I have been disappointed in the last few issues as I find the recipes higher in points than I would like and a lot of pastas dishes. The older mags were much more interesting - am sorry I subscribed now

Cheers hun x
Have u got to be a subscriber to get it?

New magazine is out, I need to go and get one. I have just brought two of the recipe books with the new pro points in and cant wait to try out some of them they look yummy.

no, you can pick the mag up from a newsagent or supermarket x

Cheers hun x
Have u got to be a subscriber to get it?

No you dont, but if you are a subscriber then you get them earlier than if you wait until they are out in the shops - I have just subscribed yesterday.

There are alot of recipe ideas on the WW site and you can join the site and get the recipes for free for more ideas....

Aw cheers everyone I will go find it x

What I hated about WW mags (unless theyve changed) is the fact their cover story was someone whod lost a stone and a half and their sample menus were all steamed fish, heaps of veggies etc

What Id love to see is someone whos lost a substantial amount and someone who uses points on chocolate, crisps, and has the occasional takeaway etc. Really show that WW isnt a diet its a lifestyle change and you can have total freedom on it

Oh yes that wud be much more real to life wouldn't it I agree Hun x

I totally agree and the recipes would be nicer if they included real things that people would eat normally
and also ww in the US put nutritional info on all their recipes and I wish they would do it here - that way people on any plan could use them

What I hated about WW mags (unless theyve changed) is the fact their cover story was someone whod lost a stone and a half and their sample menus were all steamed fish, heaps of veggies etc

What Id love to see is someone whos lost a substantial amount and someone who uses points on chocolate, crisps, and has the occasional takeaway etc. Really show that WW isnt a diet its a lifestyle change and you can have total freedom on it

I couldn't agree more. In fact when you read the stories of these people who were OMG 12 STONE and they say 'I felt so horrible, like a beached whale' etc you just want to smack them and say 'I'd give my left arm to be 12 stone!!'

BF reckons it's to make it more accessible and that the majority of WW members are only trying to lose a small amount but I disagree. MiniMins proves people of all sizes are on WW.

when i get to target i'll write and ask them if i can go in the mag and tell them it was the daily supply of curly wurlys and rich toffee bars that got me through it LOL

I bought the Mag yesterday at my WW group and i agree the recipies werent great! think il stick to e-source and mini mins from now on ;)

when i get to target i'll write and ask them if i can go in the mag and tell them it was the daily supply of curly wurlys and rich toffee bars that got me through it LOL

I'd read that!! :giggle:

smirnoff said:

Fantastic idea Hun xx

Back