WeightWatchers Sweets

Bridesmaid-to-be

can someone please tell me why a pack of WW Sweets say 2pp on them but when calculated come up as 3pp ??

which is correct ?? :confused:

Sweets

Hi I bought the strawberry and cream sweets and asked this at class this morning, my leader said they were 2 points per pack so I just took her word for it. Hope this helps :)

thank you :) .... i was going to ask my leader this question this evening but i forgot. lol.
i'm guessing there is a reason why they calculate at 3pp but are only 2pp ......
i must admit though that i haven't actually been counting them anyway as i brought a pack last week and only actually had 2 from it :) so unless i eat a whole pack in a day ... or in a week so i can just deduct it from my weeklies i'm not really going to worry too much. they are so low anyway .... eventually i might have to count them but at the moment i always have loads of pp's left over at the end of the week anyway :)

.... the strawberries and cream ones are the ones i have, they are well yummy!!
i didn't like the butterscotch ones though :(

I usually take a couple of points out of my weeklies for them, as I don't get through a box in a day (tend not too, as too many upset my stomach a bit)...maybe a box in a week, if I'm lucky. Very strange they'd calculate out as more though. I'd go with the points on the box though, personally, as there's probably a reason for it.

Back