Weird Accidents!!

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Have you ever had a really weird accident, where you think to yourself afterwards "how on earth did that happen?"

I've just been on the phone to a mate of mine for about 40 mins or so and was dying to go to the loo....so after the call went into the bathroom, used the toilet, flushed it - as you do, came back into the bedroom (ill so have been in bed all day!) and went to call OH.....couldn't find the phone...looked everywhere...yep,you guessed it, it fell down the loo - no idea how it even got into the bathroom as I was sure I had put it back in its holder :confused: ..... anyhow had been flushed and resurfaced! :eek: :D :D

Absolutely killing myself laughing....and I had to fish it out as well....its drying out on the radiator! Thank goodness we've got more than one handset!:D

And yes I have washed my hands thoroughly!!!:p

lol I thought I was bad dropping mine in the bath but flushing it down the loo definately tops that!

you'll have to wash your hands every time you use the phone now lol

Absolutely PMSL!!! :D Happened to a guy at work with his mobile phone - suffice it to say, I didn't handle his handset again!! :p

Absolutely PMSL!!! :D Happened to a guy at work with his mobile phone - suffice it to say, I didn't handle his handset again!! :p

I should think not.....that's grounds for divorce! :D

I once many years ago had the tights blown off my legs by an exploding gas oven:eek: I didnt have another mark on me or a burn except for bruised shins where the door had blown off and hit me!
I just stood there for about 5 mins staring at my legs and the raggedy bits of tights hanging from them in disbelief! then i sat down and cried with shock i think.
I still cant believe i wasnt scarred for life it really was a weird accident!

Maisie x x

Weird Accidents????

Oh yes, I had one of those.......

I dislocated my knee by tripping over a fruit pastille:eek: Wasn't even my fruit pastille...as if I'd have let one fall to the floor!!!

I was loading the boot of the car and half twisted round but in doing so my foot went on top of the sweet - a green one, always did hate the green ones - the sweet must have acted as a kind of brake and as the rest of me twisted my lower right leg didn't:eek:

OUCH!!!! I said, or something like that; as I straightened my leg and heard my kneecap pop back into place!

I was on crutches for two weeks!!!!

I once many years ago had the tights blown off my legs by an exploding gas oven:eek: I didnt have another mark on me or a burn except for bruised shins where the door had blown off and hit me!
I just stood there for about 5 mins staring at my legs and the raggedy bits of tights hanging from them in disbelief! then i sat down and cried with shock i think.
I still cant believe i wasnt scarred for life it really was a weird accident!

Maisie x x

OMG!!! Now that's weird!

ROFPMSL!!! :D :D What are you guys like???? I'm so glad its not just me! :D

I once had to go to casualty as I had a peice of watercress "suctioned" on to roof of my mouth and no one could get if off, my husband tried to shoot it off with a water pistol and my neighbour tried to blast it off with a bycicle pump!!! but in the end I had to go to hospital as I couldnt swallow!!!( the stalk was down my throat!!!)

The one that's still getting to me is the tights being blown off by the oven! :D :D :D Mind you I'd be hard pushed to choose a second place! :D

My SIL recently had to go to the FP clinic to have a condom removed:eek: How embarrassing for her. It was lodged so far in they were talking surgery at one point:eek: Her hubby apparently was quite proud how er....far reaching he could be!

Think how embarrassed I felt as my SIL relayed the tale?????? Talk about way, way too much information. This is my brother she's talking about!!

Mind I couldn't resist mentioning that it may have been a long way up but obviously must have been a loose fit in the first place. Tee Hee.

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: Can you imagine the conversation at the reception desk!!! :eek: :D :D

Back