• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weird but wonderful lunch!!

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!

Well you may think I am weird (most do!! :p) but I thought I would tell you about my weird but wonderful lunch which is free on a Green Day!!

I am having a baked sweet potato (done in the microwave) with leftover SW quiche from last night mixed up so it's like a cottage cheese with extras in!! The sweetness of the potato mixes with the savoury of the quiche and it's gorgeous!!!

What is everyone having for lunch today?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Having my usual boring sandwiches. Wish I was adventurous like you guys! I usually bring the equivalent of an entire fruit shop in for lunch at work but only have satsumas and bananas today. Might start spending more time planning lunches than I do dinners :)

Gin and tonic please!
I brought in a jacket potato and beans - SO much better and more filling than my usual poxy ryvita, cottage cheese and veggies.

Saying that whenever I come on here I start to get hungry again! Mint crunch hifi bar here I come..
I had leftover chicken & chorizo jambalaya with a helping of sprouts for my 1/3 superfree! Oh, and 2 clementines.
i had a huge jacket potato with beans and cheese and a plate of salad and onions
i have one healthy extra b left to have my have 2 alpen light bars
I've just had a lovely bowl full of home made minestrone soup. Free on green/EE and so hearty and filling!
oohh can i have the recipe i love making soup but have never tried minestrone
Your lunch sounded really nice - I love sweet potato! I ended up having a weightwatchers chicken curry because I was in such a rush and had no food left in the house! It was actually nice (first time I had tried them) and is 6 1/2 syns so within my allowance! :)
I took a food-flask with lentil and vegetable soup with quorn bacon pieces in it on my course, plus 3 babybelle light (A), 2 clems, 2 apples and Alpen Light (B). Managed to resist the biscuits, cake and buffet even if I didn't learn much! A successful day I'd say!