Weird but wonderful lunch!!

OOOh i was naughty and had a subway sandwich....not even vaguely SW friendly, but i enjoyed it and i needed the carb hit. having baked pot and beans for tea though!

I had batchelor's tomato pasta n sauce with ham, celery and onion chopped up in it, followed by a pack of golden lights and an activia ff youghurt. Lovely :) There's some brilliant ideas on here!

I had homemade hummus (1/2 syn) with carrot batons, sugar snap peas and Corn thins to dip. Nice and crunchy and filling! :D

I had Spaghetti hoops on toast :) I usually just eat fruit while at work but find i need something with a bit more weight so my mind tells me i'm full!!

You should see mine and my dads dinners when we are working!!!

1 chicken breast, 8 rashers of bacon, half a pack of mushrooms fried in fry light, a quarter of an onion fried in fry light and half a tin of tomatoes!!!

LOVE IT!!

I had pasta and sauce with vegatables and baked beans mixed in sounds weird but tastes lovely :)

me and the kids has sw chips with gravy and mushy peas with some mint sauce mixed in YUM!

me and the kids has sw chips with gravy and mushy peas with some mint sauce mixed in YUM!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

apart from the gravy, is that all free on green and EE?

I'm a newbie and that dinner is taking me right back to when i was very young and used to go out for lunch with my nan. Happy Days.

Back