• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weird Cravings

Azar

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
It can happen at times.... its just a matter of your mood.

But make sure you dont go off track, as the cravings are only very short term and will disappear very soon....

Good luck!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
When I am SSing I crave nuts!:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)
hehe all i seem to crave is marmite on toast

stacey

i love minimins me :)
mine is pizza

i think about it day and night hahahahah i promise myself 2 slices wen i get to goal weight hha

xxx

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
S: 17st10lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st3lb(35.08%)
Stacey, I'm with ya there! I'm gonna have a lovely Domino's pizza and share it with someone so I don't scoff the lot! But only when I'm at goal weight :)

I also really crave cucumber...now that's odd! My mate was eating a salad earlier and watching her slice this cucumber was killing me hehe x

When I am SSing I crave nuts!:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hmmmm I remember your affinity with nuts :D :D :D

My weird cravings are usually mango, passion fruit, bananas, steak, pork and stuffing and believe it or not broccoli & cauliflower cheese!!!!:rolleyes:

When I was SS it was wafer thin ham, on warburtons t cakes with hellmans mayo!!!

Thing is when I got to goal I realised I hated white bread!!!!

Im a fruitcake!!

OH MY GOD.. went round to see my parents last week, and my Dad was grilling toast.. speading with Anchor butter.. mmmmmmm the smell was just pure bliss.. ( and i dont even like butter.. lol )I thought about it for about 3 days afterwards, so thats going to be my treat, big hefty wedges of thick toast.. minus the butter

x