Weird crushes - Come on, own up!

Jesca

We all have them, the men you're not meant to fancy because they're not your average s3xpot, but there's just something about them.

My admissions, the twinkly eyes have it!

Very recently revived and because I can't believe he's 61!

wc1.jpg

Long-standing (literally) and enduring, reason - he says what I'm thinking and he has a brilliant laugh!

wc2.jpg

Ooh... Not Mr Noel...really??

Now Mr C, I could go for, if I squinted.

My personal faves however are...

article-1204694-05F6B904000005DC-567_468x351.jpg
In keeping with the Top Gear theme...What's not to want??

Miss J x

Miss Jelly...back away from Captain Slow he is mine ;). Saying that can I be greedy? I actually want to have babies with this man.

images

I think I'm actually in love with Stephen Fry..I know, I know I'm the wrong sex but I don't care. I'll just be his heterosexual bit on the side :D.

Great post Awaken me, he is also my weird crush..... I feel less lonely now lol.
I love QI but Stephen at his best for me is as a narrator

Review

'The listener is clutched by the throat' Daily Express 'Stephen Fry is "the Potter perfect narrator" ' The Times

xox

Last edited:
bob hoskins LOVE HIM SO CUTE LOL

My one and only is Michael Stipe from REM - I know everyone else thinks he is my weird crush but to me it makes perfect sense!! He is THE most charismatic person on the planet and has the most beautiful eyes and smile!

There... I said it! (when i have enough posts to put pics on i will find one that illustrates me point!)

:D x

Miss Jelly...back away from Captain Slow he is mine ;). Saying that can I be greedy? I actually want to have babies with this man.

images

I think I'm actually in love with Stephen Fry..I know, I know I'm the wrong sex but I don't care. I'll just be his heterosexual bit on the side :D.

I will be happy to share MY Mr May ;) if you would be so kind as to allow me a bit of Fry...

Hugh%20Laurie_0.jpg
and LAURIE! (see what I did there? Didya? :p) Gosh this man makes me melt :p

I will be happy to share MY Mr May ;) if you would be so kind as to allow me a bit of Fry...

Hugh%20Laurie_0.jpg
and LAURIE! (see what I did there? Didya? :p) Gosh this man makes me melt :p

Lol I saw exactly what you did. Mr Laurie he does look very yum in that picture. Mmmm..a Fry & Laurie sandwich...oops forgot where I was then ;).

Teehee, I couldn't resist... And he does look beautiful in that picture does he not?

Mmm, I'm supposed to be doing chores but... Fry&Laurie sandwich? Golly ;)

Heehee, I thought Michael McIntyre was Dom Joly at first glance there! :D Sorry! :p

Can I join in the shares for Mr Fry? I can be his faghag...

My perfect blokes:

3604.2.jpg

(for the non-rugby fans amongst you, it's Danny Grewcock). Especially when he's hairy and muddy like this.

Or intellectually:

david-mitchell.jpg

(yes, I fancy David Mitchell!)

But the one from childhood...I used to have a lifesize poster of him on my bedroom wall (thanks, Smash Hits) and kiss it... :love:

500full.jpg

Phillip-Schofield_2_713422a.jpg

*drools over old and new Phillip Schofields* :8855:

Dara O'Briain!!!

Omid Djalili!!!

'Nuff said :D

Omid-Djalili-002.jpg

DaraObriain460.jpg

Seems I am the strangest of all as no-one else appears to be with me on the Michael Stipe thing!! At least the rest of you have people who share your strangeness - i am alone on this one!Ha! I'm a LOOOOSER! :D xx

Back