Weird crushes - Come on, own up!

What a hoot this thread is and it needs bumping up!!!

My weird crush is............Adrian Chiles

chiles460.jpg

Robbie Coltrane :confused: and really any man that makes me laugh. Richard Ashcroft, Spider from Corrie, Charlie Stayt (BBC News). I just think I am really weird lol

:eek: Owen Wilson... yum! (The broken nose sort of does it for me- weird I know)

Alan Rickman in anything except Harry Potter (I've never seen Harry Potter) and like others on here, what really gets me is his voice......

And anyone who's tall, dark, and ravenous.
Especially Timothy Dalton. In Hawks!

Rather like Omid Djalili too :)

I have to say there is something about him :eek: We're going to see his live stand up in November

Jimmy Carr is quite fanciable up close too :eek:

I have quite a few crushes- Alan Rickman (it's the voice and the Snape sneer that does it for me)Alexander Armstrong (I'm glued to Pointless every day) and Stewart Francis (Canadian comic on Mock the Week) :bananalove:

Not a weird crush - just a geeky one (or so I'm told) David Tennant as Dr Who ... The glasses, geekiness and oddness just combines into someone rather lush ...

Not sure that many of you will know these people because they're North American, but maybe you'll just find them weird enough: Mark Salling (Puck on Glee), Iron Chef Michael Symon, Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto (see a theme?????), and I once had an *explicit* dream about SkyBlu from LMFAO.

Mine are:

Hugh Grant
Booth from Bones
Gerard Butler

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 65
  • booth-bones-1.jpg
    booth-bones-1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 63
  • gerard-butler.jpg
    gerard-butler.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 81
not a dude...but..veronica cartwright...

omg her eyes are gorgeous!!!

seriously got a thing for her atm...i don't even wanna know how old she is LOL

When I was about 16 I was completely in love with Gerrard Way from My Chemical Romance.....

Back